73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I'm just guessin.....but i think you got bigger fish to fry than the 1/4 window roll down

since they didn't like bein called "cheaters'...we called em "2-counters'

now tell me ol' Dave left early because he was nervous...not lookin for an "advantage"

Dig it! Stance ROCKS!

After looking at the pictures above, my mind started wondering . . .
Wouldn't it be sweet if the quarter windows rolled down? :D

Not trying to start anything that would delay you getting to paint or anything like that, just saying . . .

So, what's a two counter ? ? ? Huh, huh, come on I wanna know too .:cry:

I'm just guessin.....but i think you got bigger fish to fry than the 1/4 window roll down

yea ......but I always Love a good body mod

since they didn't like bein called "cheaters'...we called em "2-counters'

now tell me ol' Dave left early because he was nervous...not lookin for an "advantage"
you'll have to ask him the reason the next time your in town.

Mark says...let me know how you science that out.......

yea...me too.

Weeb was just over here and I was showin' him your latest pictures.

I said "Look at this trick piece Ross made!".

He said "What the hell's that? A cupholder for the Mopar Nats parking lot?".

LOL....I said "Yeah, I think he put it there for Dave".

attachment.php

and a damn nice cupholder at that!....on both sides

Rum and Cokes all around!

Better pick up the work hours on this project, the Nats are only 6 months away.

attachment.php

Good call Weeb! I call shotgun (on the cup holder)

attachment.php

Maybe a cup holder for a little dixie cup, not the big boy tumblers that we like to use...I should have made them bigger, there only 2" diameter...

Love the stance, Ross. Quarter windows? '68='72 Chevelle or Nova. Just thinking out loud. I could be wrong, but I think Denny has a fetish for cup holders. I'd keep an eye on him when he's around the car. Good work.:coffee2:

I was just looking at the quarter window thing today and wondered the same thing but how could or would it be possible? Has anybody attempted this? I need a little guidence here with this one.

Ross,

Actually I've been pondering this (roll down 1/4 window) for a while, but I'm soooooo far away from even thinking of trying to figure that out on mine. Anyway, I was thinking about the 64 Dart GT I had (first car) back in 75, when you rolled down the 1/4 windows they dropped at the front and just kind of slid down into the slot? Never really looked at the mechanism or thought much about how they worked mostly how odd it looked as they went down. Now it makes sense cause where else could they go? I wonder . . . . :happy1:

I could be wrong, but I think Denny has a fetish for cup holders. I'd keep an eye on him when he's around the car. Good work.:coffee2:

O.K ya' got me...but really I just look for somethin' so they know I'm pay'n attention....plus they're great ballbusters...

I like the ones on Unruly's Orange chromed-out Duster....just reminded me of a Big Gulp when Isaw those guage holes all lined up

I must admit that the roll down quarter window thing is very intresting but before anybody gets there hope up I want to be the first to say I will not be attempting to figure this one out.....like Denny said I got bigger fish to fry. Sorry to disappoint But I'll put this idea on the shelf next to the pop up cowl vent. I just keep falling farther and farther behind with all these extra changes I keep trying. I mean I would like to get this thing in paint eventually...

very wise..grasshopper

next I will teach you to grab pebble from hand....

First let me appoligize for the crappy pics...all I had was my IPhone, not nearly the same quality photo's as my Nikon...First off, I made a corporate decision and will be removing the fender dimple holes to flow better with the new radiator support piece...I also made a new smooth rear package shelf I think this will flow better with the smooth, clean look I'm trying to achieve..again bye, bye 3" dimple hole and my Air Force symbol...oh well, easy come, easy go. Of course, with all that said I had a few new ideas pop up while invisioning the overall look...all I can say is stay tuned !!!!!

Sorry Denny look's like your cup holder is ancient history, tomorrow I'll cut some 2" hole filler's and weld them in place.

Attachments

• duster 017.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,071
  • duster 018.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,015
  • duster 019.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,025
  • duster 011.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • duster 012.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,024
  • duster 013.JPG