73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
So in regards to the Ejector seat, are you going to trigger it from the stick or the steering wheel?
Andrew

Andrew,
Not to change the subject but ...did you ever get my Email ? I never heard back so just wondering, thought maybe you really didn't like what I sent and didn't want to say anything.

"Pull handle up from between the legs.."

that would definitely get you thrown out of most places LOL

Yea, after re-reading that ....I probably could have chose my words a little better. Came out differently than I Had pictured it.

Ross sorry I didnt get back to you on that, I like #3 the best, I also assume that is a satin paint job in the first rendering? Who did the first one?
Andrew

Ross sorry I didnt get back to you on that, I like #3 the best, I also assume that is a satin paint job in the first rendering? Who did the first one?
Andrew

They were all done by Kris Horton (carsbykris) they are all the same car but #2 and #3 are real quick renderings just at a diferent angle to show the graphic layout option, the paint will be shiny not satin.

Just to let everyone following this build thread know, the car is officially for sale in the "Mopar Automobiles for sale" section. Here's a rendering of how the car should look once completed, for motivated potential buyers. $

Attachments

• AngleOptions.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 943
What a drag Ross. You movin to Florida for sure huh?

Yep, went there all last week, found a nice place 300 yards from the ocean, got back Friday and met with a real estate agent Sunday.... It will go on the market next weekend right after we get back from Punta Cana then I'm off to the Middle East a week after that.
Wanna buy the car ?

I understand your decision, but have to say I hate to see it end this way. At the same time, it has always been and will always be just a chunk of steel that will someday rot away anyway.

I was really looking forward to seeing this completed. Don't think whoever buys it will finish the way you would have, but who knows.

Wish I could buy it, but I don't even have a garage so I'm not worth even if I had the cash. Sure a good deal, though.

BTW, I think you should turn this thread into a full color book and sell it. ;-)

The rendering is unbelievable! I have followed the thread and admired your work the whole way. Top notch stuff and very inspiring. Good luck with the sale!
If Mopar brought this body style back and stayed true to your rendering it would rival the new Challenger!

I was really looking forward to seeing this completed. Don't think whoever buys it will finish the way you would have, but who knows.
but Sure a good deal, though.

BTW, I think you should turn this thread into a full color book and sell it. ;-)

Thanks Dion,
I hear that from everybody, about finishing it and the price.
I have as much in the motor as I'm asking for the whole car, the FAST EFI set up was $5K alone and the 416 stroker with all the accessories was close to $10k. So basically someone is buying a bad *** motor and getting a Custom car for free.

If I could finish it it might make a nice how to guide for a few people.

The rendering is unbelievable! I have followed the thread and admired your work the whole way. Top notch stuff and very inspiring. Good luck with the sale!
If Mopar brought this body style back and stayed true to your rendering it would rival the new Challenger!

I really was going to keep the rendering and paint scheme quiet until after I got back from the deployment and got it together some but now that I'm moving and selling it I figure it was a good time to post it for a little Inspiration to a potential buyer...

Yea ...the timing sucks as far as the move, deployment and completion of the car but I excited about moving forward with everything.

best wishes to you from here. i have enjoyed this thing coming together. no way you can hang on to it for down the road? something to look forward to..

Well Ross, welcome to Florida, sad to see you having to sell the car though. I hope you stay in touch around here in the future.

Howdy Ross. That's one hell of punch in the gut first thing this morning. Sorry to see the car for sale. I hope the new owner stays with your vision. Will be a show winner for sure. I wish you well in your future endeavors. Stay in touch here. Looking forward to your next project. Stay well.:coffee2:

Been away from the forum for a bit so I was surprised to see this happen to what I consider to be the premier build on this site. The rendering is awesome.
Things happen and you just have to roll with it and adapt. Good to see you have a positive outlook on your future.
Best wishes on the sale and the move.

Thanks guys.....this is like a chess game, I'm already thinking several moves ahead, to all the thread followers I have entertained over the past several years I will leave you with these final words "See you at the 2015 Mopar Nat's, you won't be disappointed".

-
Back