74 power wagon dream truck...

-
That's the original 16 and a half inch rim with a 29 inch tire... Those are just rollers for now till the 17-in 35s get on there...

LOL Just in case you want to bowl hog those heads for the truck :D

Last edited:
as far as me talking to a camera about cars and what I'm doing and what kind of potato chips I'm eating I'll save that for the you boob heroes.. ..
...... and the Forum heroes that rattle can a pulley and post a picture ...... LOL :D

LOL Just in case you want to bowl hog those heads for the truck :D

So you don't use youtube. You use the forum for your notoriety! I see!

...... and the Forum heroes that rattle can a pulley and post a picture ...... LOL :D

You're a Forum star!!!!!! Getting close to 30,000 posts ! BAhahahaha...
Bring it on.. LOL..
It would be no problem to post no more about my power wagon build...
You win..

Bring it on.. LOL..
It would be no problem to post no more about my power wagon build...
You win..
As he sits back and waits for people to beg .... "please please please post more..." :D :D :D

Now I see why you do it!! It's fun to just turn a thread into havoc, though I haven't the least interest in participating or learning or any of that. Just fling the pooh, right ?? :D :D

Anyways, I'm very sorry I didn't think of this before all these years. Whenever you come into my threads just literally turning them into a train wreck with stuff not even relevant, I'll just answer you in your threads. Now, get back to building your truck, 'cuz I got a video I'm editing. Just remember, "train wreck in my town = train wreck in your town". Fair is Fair, my buddy ole' pal !
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
As he sits back and waits for people to beg .... "please please please post more..." :D :D :D

Now I see why you do it!! It's fun to just turn a thread into havoc, though I haven't the least interest in participating or learning or any of that. Just fling the pooh, right ?? :D :D
No truly your right.. who do I think I am anyone really cares about what I'm doing on a truck on an a body forum.. I don't want anyone begging me for anything..
Wowsers you sure are upset...
Let's just let this forum and u-boob be your world...
Now you can put your spin on what I said and get the last word.and consider yourself victorious...

No truly your right.. who do I think I am anyone really cares about what I'm doing on a truck on an a body forum.. I don't want anyone begging me for anything..
Wowsers you sure are upset...
Let's just let this forum and u-boob be your world...
Now you can put your spin on what I said and get the last word.and consider yourself victorious...
no, no, good friend! I know you want me to have just as much fun as you! :) And fun it is !!!!!
  • I do have to wonder, though, how somber you get when it's YOUR thread ... :realcrazy:

Do you ever stop plugging your channel...

A plug nonetheless... LOL...
In AA we called this justification.. lol ..
And for those that wonder and don't know??? My good friend Jpar follows around my threads and throws out anything he feels, usually de-railing.... for years too !!! LOL. It finally dawned on my to take his quotes of "no-regards" to his threads and we can banter in them instead !!! :)
LOL

I know you made some progress, some of us would like to see it. :)
Me too......
2583966.jpg

You two need to find a cheap motel somewhere and have a private Wesson oil party.

I haven't posted on one of your absurd ridiculous threads and I never will again...
I'm 100% done entertaining your fantasies...
Excellent! IF you can't take your own medicine, then it's best you don't serve it! :)

Excellent! IF you can't take your own medicine, then it's best you don't serve it! :)
This was a thread about 100% getting it done... Not a thread built for bickering..
Ford versus Mopar.. who's going to the who cares Nationals... Tens on five...
We can go back and forth on this thread all day long I don't care...

I know you made some progress, some of us would like to see it. :)

Me too! Cause I'm not getting anything done, I count on guys like you to keep me going!

Cley
Not a whole terribly lot as far as visual goes to take pictures of and post...
Lots of very very very time consuming wiring and tucking wires and putting wires in looms and heat shrinking butt connections and so forth that goes unseen.. wired the starter to the starter solenoid the alternator wires for charging all the relays are hanging from the battery tray on the fender side. The radiator the AC condenser and their fans are all wired now as well as the small transmission cooler All bracketed in. ..

This was a thread about 100% getting it done... Not a thread built for bickering..
Ford versus Mopar.. who's going to the who cares Nationals... Tens on five...
We can go back and forth on this thread all day long I don't care...
  • To be fair, it's been almost every thread I've started - it becomes your playground to derail.
  • Feel free to comment in any of my threads, but no need to derail. As you see, two can play that game. If it's funny in my thread, then be prepared to laugh in your thread.
  • Didn't we go through this once already??? You were the kid that could throw spitballs in class and it was funny, but when the spitballs come back at you it's not so funny ??? Yeah, that was you. I remember now... LOL

Not a whole terribly lot as far as visual goes to take pictures of and post...
Lots of very very very time consuming wiring and tucking wires and putting wires in looms and heat shrinking butt connections and so forth that goes unseen.. wired the starter to the starter solenoid the alternator wires for charging all the relays are hanging from the battery tray on the fender side. The radiator the AC condenser and their fans are all wired now as well as the small transmission cooler All bracketed in. ..

I'm doing wiring right now too! Not to picture worthy is it!

Cley

• To be fair, it's been almost every thread I've started - it becomes your playground to derail.
  • Feel free to comment in any of my threads, but no need to derail. As you see, two can play that game. If it's funny in my thread, then be prepared to laugh in your thread.
  • Didn't we go through this once already??? You were the kid that could throw spitballs in class and it was funny, but when the spitballs come back at you it's not so funny ??? Yeah, that was you. I remember now... LOL
Look I'm just going to go ahead and put you on ignore I don't really want to but it just is what it is. This way I don't have to see you and you don't have to see me...

Look I'm just going to go ahead and put you on ignore I don't really want to but it just is what it is. This way I don't have to see you and you don't have to see me...
GOOD ! Then you won't see this !!!!

:rofl:

-
Back