A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
I thought you knew me....I ain't never done.....

but I might cut you some slack for a while.................

man....the last 3 months of sunshine really spoiled me....this rainy /cloudy stuff is for the birds........I'll take the hot anytime

no sunshine sucks.....almost as bad as winter!

Rainy/cloudy is for the birds, but I spent most of the day in my garage. Got alot of work done. Still got alot of work to go (my pickup is 'under the weather' - no pun intended). The poor weather made it easy to work today.

man....the last 3 months of sunshine really spoiled me....this rainy /cloudy stuff is for the birds........I'll take the hot anytime

no sunshine sucks.....almost as bad as winter!
Hey Denny, new avatar looks great. I would send you some sunshine and a touch of heat from Texas but all the fires have burned down the mail routes. We are a good 30 miles from the biggest fire but a couple are only about 5 miles away. I got my garden hose ready...

drink a lot.......you know.....for back-up...

all kiddin aside...hope all is well for you in the great state of Texas.....I'll say a extra prayer for you guys....

with whats goin' on in our country...we're gonna need you brave Texas Patriots

Stay safe my friend,
Denny

drink a lot.......you know.....for back-up...

all kiddin aside...hope all is well for you in the great state of Texas.....I'll say a extra prayer for you guys....

with whats goin' on in our country...we're gonna need you brave Texas Patriots

Stay safe my friend,
Denny

Well said.............

P.S....if you want I can move some stuff around and make a little room for your ol' Dart

always room for another mopar......oh yeh...and the owner

any you boys goin' to the Mopar Fall Classic at Norwalk Raceway Park next weekend?....Weeb and I are planning...weather permitting...to drive up in our Dusters...a little over an hour for us....we should be showin' up around 10 am.

hope to see you boys ther....

Mopar to ya'
Denny

he took it from the Bob Evans coffee shot and squished it down...my request......sorry

I cannot believe my friend ..Andrew..AKA..."Blue Missile" NEVER even acknowldged the ghost Missile scheme????........maybe I owe him money too?????

time for some mud????? sounds like time for a few Buds....eh???

Don't pay him until he takes a picture of your hot rod in focus.......
your avatar is blurry or are my eyes going bad?
I told him that it was a crappy blurry shot but he did insist.

If he owes me money....I can't keep track.

What money would that be?

I still owe you for the Dakota tires and brake/hitch goodies......a couple hundred or so

-
Back