A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
....now, it keeps my mind off the bastards in DC.....yes, I'm still bitter about Tuesday

I woke up this morning re-installing the carb in my mind ....imagine that???

i think that Big Hairy Orifice would make a good president............for Kenya

wouldn't re-installing the carb on your engine work better??

Has anyone heard that 5 of the states that voted for Oboma, no one voted for Romney at all and that 120% of the population of Florida voted?

Has anyone heard that 5 of the states that voted for Oboma, no one voted for Romney at all and that 120% of the population of Florida voted?

think you mean precincts...

I live in Wood Co, Ohio....supposed democrat STRONHOLD (college town close to Toledo (UAW))....Obozo beat Romney by less than 2600 votes.

kinda stands to reason why the left was so smug during the campaign....they knew the "fix" was in.

buckle up people...its gonna get bumpy

carb is back on......ready to "test"....hope weather holds out for this weekend.

cold ....but clear.....SHOULD run good with the chilly air

Here's Weeb holding the car up. One BMF now. Denny is taking the picture.

2012-11-17c.jpg

Weeb looks like a giant standing next to the Duster....he drove it down the road for me so I could get a visual.....purrrs like a kitty....very streetable....coffee anyone?

OK. Think maybe his front carb has an issue too? I know you posted there was an issue, what was it?

Todd...one jet (front carb/primary/driver side) was marked correctly...but drllled mega oversize (how????who knows). I could feel it was rich when I drove it and the front four spark plugs fouled easily. Jim's did not seem to be that way...but I would still like to you bump (advance) his timing ....as long as it still cranked/started OK

Jodee has a trick video camara (for ghost hunting)....I came across it the other day and now I know right where it's at

-
Back