A-bodies.......Big motors

-
Blame it on 62BT409.....I used to work(tinker) in the evenings..but now I surf this website making wisecracks....

but things are moving forward on the silver Duster....body should be in my shop this week and I'll start reassembly....I have the drivetrain completely assembled including 4/bar/4link rear as well as brake/clutch pedal assy/steering column/seat tracks/ect ..most of these assemblies have been trial fitted before being disassembled and powdercoated then reassembled....just takes time...not rocket science

Plus it's been friggin cold up here!!!....not that i miss WV for a minute...no offense to WV..this is just home

Your better at automotive work.....but you keep improving on the wise cracks..:razz:

And it's not any colder in OH than WV....

I'd say it averages...20 deg colder...but remeber..Huntington is below the southernmost point of Ohio...not the part up by you guys......plus....shoot,I just don't like the cold1

I'd say it averages...20 deg colder...but remeber..Huntington is below the southernmost point of Ohio...not the part up by you guys......plus....shoot,I just don't like the cold1

stop whining and start wrenching ......................... :thumblef:

I'll try not to disappoint you fellers....hows the Dart and Demon comin Mark?

Jim...did you get the Demon weighed yet?...don't let Todd let me down...

I'll try not to disappoint you fellers....hows the Dart and Demon comin Mark?

Jim...did you get the Demon weighed yet?...don't let Todd let me down...

I was in OHIO over the weekend for a few hockey games.... He got his
100th point........very special...

He knows all....sees all...and he's got special clearence (kind of a secret squirrel)....or maybe it's because he was in the bathroom stall next to me at his bar.....nothin' to see here folks (it was very cold out)......move along!.....you make the call
Carefull of "secret squirrbels",they play hide & seek with the nuts:munky2:

Congrats to Sergio!...It is a big deal..and you must be proud..we are happy for you guys...took Jodster to work but gonna be stayin' in today...sheet of ice outside.

wow Incredible I heard about your build but couldn't find it till now nothing hillbilly about those tubs...very nice...

got the rear glass in today along w/finishing the black-out treatment for behind the grille area...and some other small stuff...gonna try to get it to my shop down the road in the next day or two...Bro John took a bunch of pics of body/drivetrain and will post RIKI-TIKI......What do ya think,Mark?

got the rear glass in today along w/finishing the black-out treatment for behind the grille area...and some other small stuff...gonna try to get it to my shop down the road in the next day or two...Bro John took a bunch of pics of body/drivetrain and will post RIKI-TIKI......What do ya think,Mark?

Truthfully, I was floored. It is going to be outstanding for sure. I'm like an expecting father over here waiting for the new arrival.

what you talkin' bout Willis??...I just saw it last night

Weeb and I got the rear assy/4-bar/panard bar in today.....wheels/tires/coilovers/rear sway bar/ect/more rear stuff tomarrow...I'll try to get Bro John to take and post some pics ASAP

we will likely start a NEW thread under "Member Restorations" titled..."A bodies....Big Motors/new Hemi Duster''

-
Back