A body Front speaker location?

-
This is one of my brackets that mrbill00 is talking about.

2294474098_ff642cce2c_o.jpg

And another...

2368669205_a25e100ca9.jpg

It replaces something like this old 4"x10" single-cone speaker bracket. You can install dual 3-1/2" speakers of your choice, and it mounts in the original location without any modifications.

2028297315_826a6e5fd4.jpg

I make them for all A-bodies, B-bodies, and E-bodies. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Jerry
Your inbox is full jerry, do you still sell brackets to fit a 66 valiant signet convertible?

Also, jerry just filled out your form and said my name was scott, true to my actual forum name I know nothing and did that part of the form wrong
Howdy, Scott! Yes, I got your information and sent you a payment request.
I don't come here to the forum much, so I guess it's time I cleaned out the messages.

Thanks for the heads-up.

i spent a heck of a lot of time and money "fixing" the mess and non stock kick panel speakers and not about to go cutting up doors or kickpanels. i made a bracket like 74 is selling, wish i knew then, what i know now. would have saved a lot of crappy riggin and cut fingers. but go with the original speaker vent. also seen them under the seat in a little beveled shaped plastic holder (3 -4 inch speaker) velcro to the carpet. get the bracket/ ps paint it black first and maybe place a black cloth over it to keep it from being seen through the windshield. my 2 cents.

The bracket that Jerry (@'74 Sport) sells is top notch and well worth the money. I have one in Vixen and it works great. I HATE speakers in kick panels because they always get......follow along with me here........kicked. They always get dirt, mud, water, small mammals, dead bodies and everything else in those speakers because they are so close to the floor and shoes gettin in and out of a car. Totally STUPID to put speakers there. Jerry's bracket is a smart piece and we should all thank him for making them.

Last edited:
The bracket that Jerry (@'74 Sport) sells is top notch and well worth the money. I have one in Vixen and it works great. I HATE speakers in kick panels because they always get......follow along with me here........kicked. They always get dirt, mud, water, small mammals, dead bodies and everything else in thos speakers because they are so close to the floor and shoes gettin in and out of a car. Totally STUPID to put speakers there. Jerry's bracket is a smart piece and we should all thank him for making them.
Dang, guys! I really appreciate the positive comments on my speaker brackets. I would never have guessed eleven or twelve years ago, when I made the first one for my son's '74 Dart Sport, that they would have been so popular and sought after. It was a simple solution to a common problem that I realized many of you were also dealing with but lacked the resources to fix it. I'm glad to have been, in some small way, a member of your project team.

Kindest regards,
Jerry

I made a 3d printed adapter to mount 3.5" speakers to that defroster duct. I have the two 3.5" speakers in the dash, two 5 1/4" in the front doors and two two way 6x9's in the rear deck. It's powered by a Bluetooth alpine head unit and an Alpine Power Pack to get 50 watts RMS per channel. It sounds amazing

This is one of my brackets that mrbill00 is talking about.

2294474098_ff642cce2c_o.jpg

And another...

2368669205_a25e100ca9.jpg

It replaces something like this old 4"x10" single-cone speaker bracket. You can install dual 3-1/2" speakers of your choice, and it mounts in the original location without any modifications.

2028297315_826a6e5fd4.jpg

I make them for all A-bodies, B-bodies, and E-bodies. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Jerry
Hi do u still make the speaker brackets for 73 duster a body

Hi do u still make the speaker brackets for 73 duster a body
It's best to send him a personal message. Click on his name and "start conversation". This thread isn't s sale thread.

Mike P, as the other Mike suggested, I sent you a message to take this outside.

-
Back