• 1962 Wagon 016.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 1962 Wagon 017.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 948
  • 1962 Wagon 019.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 978
  • primer wagon 3.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 930
hopefully i will be driving mine again soon. just need to get the carb dialed in.

Attachments

• wagonandtruck.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 980
  • wagonandtruck2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 949
Took some more pics today. Had a guy come over yesterday to lend some art to the body. Pretty much finished with nthe body noiw I'll focus on the engine

Attachments

• Lancer passenger side view.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • Lancer hood grapics.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 941
  • Lancer driver side.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 958
OK back to the rear glass seals, I need two sets, just brought home another rusty homeless wagon today... efren I am behind you on this!

DAMMM slantscamp! That little beast looks killer with all that sticking out of the hood!!! NICE work!

OK back to the rear glass seals,

When you find out where to get some please let me know

Any idea if they are repoping quarter glass?...I know they are not showing us any love with the gaskets.
Any idea what used glass is worth?

Thanks

None on the repop glass as far as I know, but I really haven't looked much. I have seen some glass available somewhere on the web from a someone who seems to do glass only but I cant find the site tonight.
Still working on the the a body side glass seals project. Does anyone have a seal available to copy? Mostly important will be the upper corners and lower back corner. I think I the extrusion which Goers offers will work but I think that the corners can be molded for a more exact reproduction but I can't find anyone who has a seal that they can donate to the cause.

Efer,
If my windows were out I would let you have a seal but without any replacements I 'm not removing any glass at present time I know that Hperpak had his glass out at one time you might want to PM him.

saw this on my local craigslist:

1965 Plymouth Valiant WAGON MAKE OFFER - $3600 (london, ky)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-04-04, 12:14AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i live in london, ky BUT i am willing to drive and meet for cash and serious trades. shoot me an offer all i can say is no.

Daily Drvier. Very Solid car. Minimum Rust. All Solid Glass. 3 speed Automatic. Slant V6. 108,000 miles and counting. New Carb and many other parts. needs interior work. for more pictures or questions call or text 606 2-two-4 3492 if i dont answer, i am working. leave a message. i am interested in trades also. let me know what you have.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2939221137

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

well there is a picture of a clean blue wagon in the ad. I guess I dont know how to post it. Check out the ad if your interested in the wagon. It's not mine and I dont know the owner.
I found it in the cincinnati c.l.

Efer,
If my windows were out I would let you have a seal but without any replacements I 'm not removing any glass at present time I know that Hperpak had his glass out at one time you might want to PM him.

Thanks, I do appreciate your position. It is just a matter of time but I will get this done. I will also check w/ Hperpak.

on ebay, not mine
valiantwagon.jpg

i desperately need the DART EMBLEMS that sit on the fenders )both sides!!! heres how mine is lookin!!!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 674
I know where there's 2 early A-body wagons on the west coast, if anyone's interested (not mine). Prices in the $4-5k range. One's in N. Cal, One in Oregon. PM me for details.

got some new old stock cragars !! will post next week!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 658
  • photo-1.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 605
  • photo-3.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 601
  • photo-4.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 629
  • photo-6.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 637
-