A boy and his Station Wagon..

-
Love the Val Wagon man! What a score! There are so many thing you can do to that thing that are cool its amazing. What does one of those weigh? im guessing 3300lbs?

Never weighed it. Probably on the heavy side for an early-a. But it is a v100 and is pretty basic so who knows. I will have to take it to the local dump to weigh it.

A couple of recent pictures of the wagon. Window tint turned out great, the guys also tinted the windshield though and its a bit too dark I think. Also picked up a 86-87 Buick Grand National Turbocharger from a guy here locally, thinking of putting a mild (10psi of boost or less) setup together down the road. The pictures are just the turbo set in the bay for the cool look.:tongue1:

:burnout:

Attachments

• IMAG0349.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 443
  • IMAG0350.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 431
  • IMAG0347.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 453
  • IMAG0348.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 432
Something like this :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhyyy2v8Zs"]Slant 6 turbo - YouTube[/ame]

Just ordered a Offy 4 barrel intake manifold from Jcwhittney on clearance for $146.60. Couldn't pass up the deal. Now just need a carburetor, probably looking for a small AFB or a Edelbrock 500 because I'm not familiar with Holleys at all.

The offy intake will be here tomorrow, now saving some money for the spring fling coming up on the 11-12th. Here's some tunes to keep the thread going.. :headbang:

[ame]http://youtu.be/9-2F7eLs8N0[/ame]

I think that would be pretty much perfect. Aren't they like 450cfm?

Couple updates:

Bought a 600 cfm summit brand carb and kandn filter at the spring fling. Also bought a set of sbp disks for the front at the fling. Also bought a BAD-*** set of 15 inch sbp rallies from a friend that are 4 inch wide up front and 8 inch out back with chrome center caps..

I installed the offy manifold and carb today, fires up and runs. Im now figuring out the throttle linkage and where to mount the cable.

Attachments

• IMAG0439.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 372
  • IMAG0441.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 369
  • IMAG0442.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 396
  • IMAG0438.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 372
  • IMAG0437.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 383
  • IMAG0436.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 384
Figured out the cable hold down today and drove the car with the 4 barrel setup. Made a pretty big difference to throttle response and any where the pedal is down the car feels like it pulls much smoother through the rpms. Im going to post a couple pictures of the Rallies in a bit, should have a nice set of 255/60r15 back tires on them soon!

Heres some tunes:

[ame]http://youtu.be/5CGLneL5LR4[/ame]

Figured out the cable hold down today and drove the car with the 4 barrel setup. Made a pretty big difference to throttle response and any where the pedal is down the car feels like it pulls much smoother through the rpms. Im going to post a couple pictures of the Rallies in a bit, should have a nice set of 255/60r15 back tires on them soon!

looks great there buddy, i am also building a 4 bbl. slanty on my cousin's car (72 dart).....we have the clifford stuff but it all looks similar........love the way your wagon is coming to life more and more.

the rallys are going to look great.......subscribed!!! :toothy9::toothy9:

Here are a couple pics of the sbp Rallies. 15x4 in front 15x8 in back. Planning on using a 255/60r15 on the rear if it doesn't stick out too bad..:D

Attachments

• IMAG0450.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 335
  • IMAG0451.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 330
Those are sick :glasses7:

I might have missed it,but, what did u do w/ the other wagon(66 I think)??
I`ve been watching for a small mopar wagon for years and haven`t even seen one around here!-----------------------bob:?

Nice to see another 66 Dart 270 wagon! Looking good. I am about to rebuild the engine on mine...
There are pics of mine in my profile..

I might have missed it,but, what did u do w/ the other wagon(66 I think)??
I`ve been watching for a small mopar wagon for years and haven`t even seen one around here!-----------------------bob:?

I sold it back in October.

Got the wheels and tires mounted up today! Bfg 255/60r15s out back fit pretty well. I need to roll the inside edge of the wheel well a little bit, but they fit!

Attachments

• IMAG0464.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 319
  • IMAG0459.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 318
  • IMAG0458.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 314
A couple more pics..

Attachments

• IMAG0463.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 312
  • IMAG0460.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 311
  • IMAG0461.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 313
Beautiful ...makes me want to get back on my wagon ....but i am having a paperwork problem ....i refuse to work on a car with paperwork not straight.....but soon ...very soon.

-
Back