A Life long collection that must go. Some pics to scan through

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Here's My Car & Drive Train 1967 Dart:
My Motor is 340 & Trans is Auto 904 w/ currently 3.23 Possie 8 3/4 Rear.
Please give Me Your Prices on the Items to include Shipping
I'm looking for These Items:
(1) Power Master Starter ? is it New?
(4) 14" Trim Rings & (4) Small BP w small Center Caps
(1) SB Deep Sump Oil Pan
(1) Aluminum Radiator
(1) Good Auto Floor Shifter - Cable Type -rev Valve Body Trans set-up
(1) Alternator Chrome You have if The Pulley is interchangeable!!
(1) Set of Headers for My A-Body 67 Dart Best Set You Have..
(1) 650 -750 Elec. Choke -Vac Secondary or Mechanical 4 barrel Carb.& Air Cleaner Ready to Bolt on & Mate to the Floor :)
Do You have 904 Cross member for Me?
Also I didn't notice a DS Dart front Fender ?
What about a 3.55 or 3.73 Ring & Pinion Set
I've got the Chunk I just want to swap Gears!
Last Items Both Yokes for 904 Trans - 8 3/4 Rear, I'll build the Shaft.....
Based on Your Price,How would You like to receive My Fund's?
If there's something Else that might Perk My Interest feel free to mention it I'm look'n to get this Done within 2 Month's!
Here's My Address 7552 John Dixon Rd. Almond N.Y.14804

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :shock:

I am SO glad I was browsing a mostly unrelated thread!!

PM sent...

- CK

I need a set of the rear axle ubolts and shock plates for a 8 3/4 a body.
If for sale PM me with a price including the ride to 29651. Like the TINSMITH finger brake. How much? Nice stash.

Last activity says he was on March 22. I pm'd him several times as I was interested in a lot of parts but got no answer.

Jack

I would think its hard to let go of this much stuff considering he has been collecting for longer than ive been alive. I'm wondering if he's having trouble parting with this stuff. I know I would!

Do you have red seat belts for 67 cuda fastback? How about m/t small block la valve covers? How about chrome mouldings for front and back glass ? Also armrest rear for 67 cuda fastback? Do you have phone no. ? THANKS

Most of it is all still here . I would rather sell in person that way there is no confusion. I am tired of returning money for parts I never owned or sold.

Here is a statement he made back in january. Can't blame him though. A few bad apples can ruin it for everyone.

Update . I think I brought more home in this last month then I got rid of and I filled this dump truck up twice.

Attachments

• Picture 161.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 593
Now I know why some parts are hard to find. You've got them all. :D

Oldmanmopar don't take this in the wrong way but i so happy you don't live closer! one my wife would kill me for all the money i would be giving you! two she would not like all the stuff i would bring home from your place. have a great day

looking for a headlight knob for a 69 valiant looks like the knob the upper right corner of pic 6 of post 8 and bbj drum spindles.
if you send me your e-mail i can get you a picture of the knob.
thanks

I hope your health has improved - this was the first time i saw the "liquidation sale" post. and FYI - Your PM box is full again...lol.

What's the deal with the black GLHS?

Good to see you posting again, OMM. I hope the health stuff is better. You've certainly been an asset to this group. My main interest is early A body cars, more specifically '63 - '66 Darts. I didn't see anything I could use in the photo tour, but there may be some in there somewhere. I'd really like to find '61 - '64 Valiant and '63 - '64 Dart pushbutton control units and cables and maybe a matching transmission, '63 & '64 Dart instrument clusters. Also, early A body 8.25 and/or 8.75 tear axles (Yeah, sure!) Unfortunately, I live in Texas and I know that presents some difficulties. Shipping cost & difficulty probably rules out transmissions & rear axles. Please let me know if we can make each other happier.

BC

My garage used to look like this and I ended up doing the same thing. It can be a bit of a strain on a healthy person let alone someone with a health issue. Sorry to hear about your health :). PM sent

pm box full so I posted here.

I hope your doing better. I am working on a 67 Valiant Signet 2dr sedan and didn't see much for it in your pics but what I need is pretty universal. I need the z bar support bracket that gets welded into the DS wheel well,looking for a black sport wheel for 67-9 cars with the 3 silver spokes and 3 front arm rest pads for 68-72 a bodies. I think there was more but going through 8 pages of the ad confused my brain a bit. I am located in Chicago 60108. Let me know either way if you have what I need,Thanks and well wishes. Chuck

hello,am looking for parts for a 1973 dart swinger, rear valance, bottom moulding rear window trim,how much for the complete dash i saw was black with the dashpad and the padded front and glove box,radio ect.

I think you have the back seat to a duster im building? Can you give me a call? I would like to buy it. Thanks Mike ***-***-xxxx

Yes I am still alive. My wife isn't that lucky. PM box is emptied. I left my Gold membership run out and didn't realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back