A Life long collection that must go. Some pics to scan through

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this as it popped up this past week. . . I am sorry for your loss, happy that you still draw breath (though you may not feel that way at present)- and need nothing that you have Sir. Instead, is there anything that I might be able to do for you?

Mike

Old Man Mopar is that North East PA as in the town North east up near Erie or is it North East as in the Poconos? I would love to take a ride to meet with you. I see you have some older trucks and I was wondering if you have a flywheel for a 383 for my old truck. As 2nd Gen Cudas has said is there anything that we/I can do for you?

Yes I am still alive. My wife isn't that lucky.

OKAY! That was obtuse of me. Sorry for the direction that took this thread- and I am both happy and relieved even with the egg on my face. . .

Offer still stands my friend- if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Mike

Could you call me about buying parts? Thanks Mike
I tried calling you with no reply. I sold the Grille, Mint front bench seat and mint dash assembly last night.the dash frame you got with that car was not the original. He never came back for the rest of the parts . I have the bumpers and the doors, deck with wing. some interior is still here. 391's are here. Bumpers . I used the fenders on my Duster. The complete car was here but as I said he never came back with the rest of the cash. I believe he was from Norristown Pa.. The car was from Red hill pa. and was featured in several magazines in 1985 it had a blower and a vinyle top. with a go wing. Trunk had carpet glued in it. The shell is twisted one reason it was taken apart. It fell off a roll back front first in Fremansburg Pa. . The hooks pulled through the bumper support in the rear. That is how I bought it .

Let's see, where did I put that car? I think its on shelf somewhere... :)

Is that rafter sagging or just camera lens effect?

Some one asked for these pics so I put them here. All the 4 spd front covers I ever had were cut above the starter and the lower bolt on the passenger side does not line up on any. If better pics are needed let me know. I can take close ups of some that are still here on a bell.

Attachments

• Picture 417.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 580
  • Picture 419.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 541
Hi and thanks to all. I have been getting a lot of PM's for parts and don't have time to answer all . Some inquires I actually forget about but not intentionally. For those who really need parts bad you are better off asking for my Phone # or coming here. I can look while your on the phone. I even tried writing things down and I lose the paper from my desk to the garage. Sorry if I inconvenience anyone. I don't know if its old age the meds or my wife who now thinks shes my mother. The brain is not what it use to be when it comes to short term memory.

Steve. please PM me with your contact info when you can.

Glad you're feeling better.

-AlV

wow! that is one heck of a collection! sorry to hear about your health and having to sell off your collection. hope you are doing well. wish I was closer I would offer to lend a hand with whatever you needed.

I am doing much better since . I sold a lot but there is still to much here. I have to finish my Duster then I can lose whats left.

Just stumbled on this thread. Very glad to hear you are doing better. Nice dogs, too!

Hi Steve,

I am glad your feeling better. Wow what a collection , just stumbled onto this thread. gotta show this to my wife, she thinks i have a lot of parts.

I am looking for the lower inspection cover and front tin cover for a small block V8 stick shift bellhousing for a 10&1/2 clutch. need the mounting hardware for these parts, and also the 4 correct bolts that bolt an A833 4 speed to the bellhousing.

looking for some 67 to 69 barracuda parts. need the jack assembly, with stowage spring, and all the pieces for the spare tire hold down. also need some black 67 barracuda sunvisors

i am hoping you have these things, and that your willing to ship to Texas.

i will send you a PM on this.
thanks
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back