A Life long collection that must go. Some pics to scan through

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear of the problems you are having OMM. Sure hope all goes well for you and your family.

I live to far away to drive and see you, but my truck would be full when I left if I could get there.

Jack

I've only dealt with you once, when you sold me a master cylinder push-rod for a manual brake conversion. We spoke on the phone a short while and you seemed like a great guy. I'm really sorry to hear of your unfortunate news, whatever it is.

I don't own a truck, but if i can figure out a means of planning a trip out there, I will. It'd be great to meet you and help with the conversion of car parts to cash.
I understand your need to sell local. I can't blame you at all for that.

Good luck with everything, and I hope to see you on here this time next year trying to buy back all of the parts you sold!

-Mike

Best wishes for your health.

I am traveling from Long Island NY to Addison Ill and can transport parts on my way.
Making the trip 1st or 2nd week of May.

Spring Carlise is next week I would be getting a spot and taking stuff that applies to the masses down there and then hit the mopar show in july

you could make a fortune

Meds and proceedures are taking there tole. some days I'm good some days I am so sick I just can't move.
Spring Carlise is next week I would be getting a spot and taking stuff that applies to the masses down there and then hit the mopar show in july

you could make a fortune

Oldmanmopar, I'm sorry for all your health problems and hope you have a speedy recovery.

I am getting a shopping list together, where in pa are you located(zip code?) I could probably make a trip to pick up some of the items I am looking for

Thanks

Wish you luck, and wish I could get there, it's a long -*** ways from N Idaho. I ain't all that healthy myself

No wonder we can't find parts. You had 'em all

Sorry to hear. Best wishes to you and your family. I have read a lot of your post and you are definitely an asset to this site and the Mopar community . Good luck with your sale.

It occurred to me at lunch that just like our cars are 40+ yrs older, so are the guys who have been in this hobby the whole time. Stashes like this are priceless to us guys who are just getting started and fixing up junk we run across. So is the knowledge and experience of guys like OMM.

I am sure I could fill up my truck if I went up there. Have already made 2 trips up into or through PA getting parts for my fish. Drove to SC to get the Demon and now need to find stuff for it. This hobby is getting hard to support and it will only get worse. At least this stuff is hitting the market.

I wish you the best OMM. Good luck with the surgery.

Holy s**t! My wife would have killed me by now with a stash like that! God bless Old Mrs. Mopar!
Hope your health improves soon.

It looks like old mopars don't die, they just go to OMM's Sheds!..

Sorry to hear the unexpected news, positive mopar thoughts sent. What an amazing proud collection of very very nice stuff!

Good Luck!!!Man I can't help but get kinda sick to my stomach when a man has to sell a collection and tools like this!!!! Prayers sent !!!!! Get right with the Lord -all will be good---- Steve

Sorry to hear about your health OldMan. There are certainly things I am interested in, but I'll defer to those that can deal more locally.

Hoping for the best for you

Grant

Wish you the best with your health problems.....good luck with everything....

Sorry to hear about your health, prayers sent, pm sent. Wish I could find a way to stash all the stuff you don't sell but my town would kick me out if I could!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back