A quick word on colonoscopies.............

-
Let’s just say to guys sitting on the fence about having this test done, get it done. I have two racing friends that almost lost their lives over not getting tested and then had to go through things way worse than this test. Both are lucky to be alive but their testing schedule is now way more often for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
The procedure is so simple and painless that sometimes I have it done dry, for the challenge :)

Let’s just say to guys sitting on the fence about having this test done, get it done. I have two racing friends that almost lost their lives over not getting tested and then had to go through things way worse than this test. Both are lucky to be alive but their testing schedule is now way more other for the rest of their lives.
I lost a good friend/co-worker due to his refusal to do the procedure. He was the kind that would do anything, for anybody out of kindness and just an all around good man. He had some weird phobia that anything that went near his butthole other than toilet paper would instantly turn him gay. He also refused the ol finger sweep prostate exam that starts at 50 years old also. He died of colon cancer 5 years ago. His PSA was thru the roof too, but his doctors said no need to treat that as far advanced as his colon cancer was. R.I.P. Gordon. :(

-
Back