A think test

-

justcuz

Reaction score

Just a little fun for the day.............................Enjoy......................

Test. Give it a try....
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND TAKE THE TEST.
THE NORMAL RATE IS 7 OUT OF 25. GOOD LUCK!
BE SURE TO FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND CHANGE THE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT BOX TO YOUR SCORE.
DON'T BE EMBARRASSED IF ITS NOT SO HIGH. NOT MANY PEOPLE SCORE MORE THAN 5.

click here: A Think Test
--

I got 19 and missed a couple of stupid ones. It's pretty sad if 7 is average. LOL

I got 23.

interestingly the ones I missed were the FM and VHF dials, and I took 3 years of electronics and have a small collection of vintage TV, radio, and telephone diagnostic equipment. :dontknow:

I did get the phone ones right.

22. Guessed at a couple that I'd never thought much about, like how many matches in a standard pack. Who counts these things?

19 here, but I cheated on the phone and paperclip, cause they were in my face. lol I even looked at blinds and got it wrong cause I did`nt read the question right:banghead:
So, 16 honestly<<keyword:grin:

Got 20 but I don't smoke and I'm not American so that accounts for 3 of the miss's -also missed the soup can and the dial phone both of which I haven't seen in 30 years lol

I got 18.
don't smoke
no blinds
no merry go round around here except the kid powered ones and they go either way!

I got 23. I've never counted matches in a book and guessed 2 doz. I guess I should have know about 12 channels in UHF and who the hell looks at soup cans? I got it right, but took a guess.

19 here, but who the hell memorizes the soup can?? Lori helped and knew quite a few, especially the matches...another why???

i got 12,........ i like tater tots!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They must have been testing Chevy drivers, if 7 right is the norm...

I'm 72, and I got 19, with all these old, dead brain cells...

got 19.... yep, pretty sad if 7 is the average.... although as was stated, how many people actually use matches in a book! Let alone count them.... or look at the colors on soup cans! And how many actually have a TV or stereo with a dial! Most of it is digital and you have a remote!

19 also. But i disagree that a merry go round goes counter clockwise.

18 and I also disagree with the merry-go-round one (I'm like nuttyprof- the only ones I've ever seen are kid-powered and reversible- but it feels like any I've seen on TV were going clockwise.)

...and I guessed there were 20 matches in a book, because there are 20 cigarettes in a pack (I've never smoked, but I know that).

I managed 18. There are quite a few people who swing their left arm with their left leg, and right with right. There is a word for it but I don't recall it. Weird would work.

18 here too. I just figured that there is 20 smokes in a pack so it just made sence to me that they would give you the same amount of matches.
But that kind of logic likely is the reason that I only got 18. correct.

On the merry go round it would deprnd on which side your standing on. I got 16. They must have taken that poll in Washinton to come up with 7 for an average..
Small Block

18 here too. I just figured that there is 20 smokes in a pack so it just made sence to me that they would give you the same amount of matches.
But that kind of logic likely is the reason that I only got 18. correct.

Nice bike in the pic. Got any more pics,Ted?

-
Back