Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Can any body tell me what this was for?

00101_l87fTMZ4U1R_600x450.jpg

Oh good God!

Hypoid gear oil additive.......

It's big time illegal now.
Look up what happens if you try to sell some now.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVv2Te5hYbR8ASsE3nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBybnV2cXQwBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--/RV=2/RE=1486416916/RO=10/RU=http://www.publicaffairs.noaa.gov/releases2004/jun04/noaa04-r150.html/RK=0/RS=VEYWAjHI9_lfzJCZoexTtZ5Mt50-

It keeps the sure grip rear from groaning in
tight turns.

Make sure to point out that this is just a picture of an empty can from a very very long time ago, and that it was empty then.

Never seen that coming!

There must be a Bazzilion stupid enforcements of curios and arcane, and unusual, and even good laws. In the article,It says he found the stuff in his basement. It's not as if he slew a whale to get it! So riddle me this; what do you suppose the confiscating authorities do with it when they steal it from the guy?

There must be a Bazzilion stupid enforcements of curios and arcane, and unusual, and even good laws. In the article,It says he found the stuff in his basement. It's not as if he slew a whale to get it! So riddle me this; what do you suppose the confiscating authorities do with it when they steal it from the guy?
They turn it into a sperm bank of course. LMAO

LOL I thought OMG someone knows the answer, no way!

Well according to that a average size whale could hold 40 barrels or 6720 qts of oil, and a massive bull over 100 barrels or 16800 qts. That's a lot!

That stuff is the best for a sure grip!
Just don't, and I can't stress this enough, don't get it on anything you want to keep!
You'll never get that smell out. Ask me how I know this.

That stuff is the best for a sure grip!
Just don't, and I can't stress this enough, don't get it on anything you want to keep!
You'll never get that smell out. Ask me how I know this.
So you are telling the ladies to keep the blue dress away or get a stain. LMAO

-
Back