Almost time to check out for a while

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Due to job loss and mounting bills I have made the decision that it is more important to focus on keeping a roof over my head vs Cable TV and Internet. My internet service will be cut off on 1/28/13 so I will be absent from FABO until I can get back on my feet. I do appreciate everyone out here who has wished me well and have kept myself and my family in their prayers and will miss posting out here. I may have another job pending but until I know for sure I will need to really focus on saving money and cutting costs in any and all ways possible. Internet and Cable TV is a part of this as well as my home phone service. I will keep my cell # active however. Thanks again FABO and I will return as soon as I get back on my feet. I got another week out here at least!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I am really sorry to hear this I wish their was something I could do for you. I really wish you the best.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find work soon. God bless you and your family, take care bud.

I used to go to the library and use the internet there, just a thought. Best wishes and prayers sent.

Hey maniac, how far are you from Goldsboro or greenboro nc. My 73 duster came from nc and maybe you know who owned the car down there. 73 340 painted plum crazy but was b5 from factory. I can send pics if needed. Thanks for any info you can provide.

I hate to see you go and wish you all the best. We will be here for you. tmm

Good luck to you. Ya haf' to do what you haf' to do!!

As stated before I do have to do what I have to do. As for my proximity from Goldsboro,NC. I live about 30 minutes west of Goldsboro. Do not know of your Duster. And to answer the other question, Sears has not released my payment as of today. I believe this may end up in court when I get back on my feet. I'll be OK It may be a while before I can get back on here but I will get through it. I always know that I need to rely on God to make it right and that is what I am going to do. I still have my car listed for sale here. If anyone out here is interested please call my cell # (919) 229-5692. Thanks!!!!

I hate to see you go and wish you all the best. We will be here for you. tmm

Xs 2 go to the Library,McDonalds and a few other places have wifi. I am praying for you. And Wish I could do something to help. You have always been a good friend to me and my family.

This sucks,you are too good a person for this! If someone interested in a 340 Duster,will pass info along,after screening. Do what you have to ,man.

Thanks for the update Tom. Like Cliff said, check in with us on a wi-fi network. With your attitude, you'll get through this...you have my prayers.

Sorry duster. If you had welding experience, we're hiring welders where I'm at. We have like 72 pressure vessels that need built by April or something like that, on top of other customers work.
Will remember you in prayer.

Really sucks.. Don't know you but I read an earlier post re: your issues with Sears. Man this sucks. Wishing you the best. I am an independent contractor, when I'm out of work and really stressed I try to think outside of the box. Work all of my angles and tell every one I know i'm out of work. This often pays off. Best wishes.

I figure if I cut out non essential bills like Cable TV and Internet and Home Phone which are running me over $100 /monthly then I will be at least this much ahead. No luck trying to sell my car. I am not looking for any help out here. I do appreciate the offers I have received via PM's and truth is I am struggling right now, but I will get through this. I kind of put myself at a disadvantage while I was working my contract because it was my only source of income and was always work and pay expenses related to work and all house bills and with 3 kids and a wife who is not working due to numerous health issues, it was literally pay period to pay period just to stay afloat. But now the ship is springing some holes and I am scrambling to keep my head above water. Hopefully I can get back on my feet sooner than later. I have spent many sleepless nights since losing my primary source of income and have done some side work which is helping but I will NOT end up on the public dole. I'll do whatever it takes to keep working.

-
Back