Aluminum Bumper Brackets

-
Depending on price, weight, and my cash situation I may be interested in a front set for my 74 Duster, it has the standard type of bracket with no shocks tho it did have rear shocks on that mount but with a little thinking, cutting, and welding you can lose the shock and tuck the bumper.

How strong are these brackets? I street drive my car a lot and in the case of an accident I don't want it to crumple extremely easy.

Same here for an A-Body Barracuda. Hopefully you can keep the price reasonable while still making a profit for yourself. Very Nice Work!

Depending on price, weight, and my cash situation I may be interested in a front set for my 74 Duster, it has the standard type of bracket with no shocks tho it did have rear shocks on that mount but with a little thinking, cutting, and welding you can lose the shock and tuck the bumper.

How strong are these brackets? I street drive my car a lot and in the case of an accident I don't want it to crumple extremely easy.

I would not recommend these for street use. Im only making these for a race car that wants to lose some weight.

I made a set for our 68 Dart with a Fiberglass bumper and they worked GREAT. It really cut down on the bumper vibrating.

Let me know also for a 71 dart ( $ and weight) for front and back. They look sweet, was going to try to cobble something together myself but these look like a winner. Thanks, Clint

My buddy has a 73 scamp. is that the same bracket? I can take a look this weekend and see if I can make them. I bet I can come up with something.

maby ones to get rid of the shock?? so it would be even lighter? and if you could get them to pull the bumper closer to the body to eliminate the gap that would be sweet lol good work on the duster ones tho

Jon -
Looks like good quality work. Interested on Dart brackets and Hemi seat brackets, but like others depends on the pricing.

Same here, very interested in 67-69 front and rear bumper brackets to mount my glass bumpers. Also the seat brackets to mount my A-100 seats in my 68 NSS Dart. Let me know on the prices.

Thanks everyone for the nice words!!!

Its gonna take me a bit to get price and weights for these parts. Since i am just starting this up it may take me a little while to get all the information (even for my self). Im laid off for the month of November so I will have more time to work on things.

I never thought of the A-body Cuda. I know there is a set in a junk yard that I need to go to any way.

Does anyone have other ideas for cars/parts that might be a good Idea to make?

Thanks again!

JON

I would be interested in Dash insert gauge panel that is predrilled and holes cut for an arrangement of auto meter guages.8)

i would like a set for my 69 front fiber bumper....
And some other stuff could be useful... radio delete/heater delete plates...a100 van ss brackets, front headlight deletes for the more serious cars,mirror delete plates,heater box delete plates, Lots of useful stuff for aluminum race parts.
But like everyone mentions, depending on how cheap you can produce and sell them will make a big difference in times like these.

I'm interested in a set of alum. bumper brackets for a 70 Dart for my fiberglass bumpers! let us kno on price!

im interested if they can hold a factory bumper as opposed to only glass bumpers...and of course if the price is right and there are enough weight savings...my car is a 71 scamp

Weight and price?

I'd be in for 68 Valiant, which should be the same as the early dusters, and 73 Duster, which I think only the front would be different.

Im trying to start my own small shop. Im starting with making aluminum race parts. So far I have started making bumper brackets. The frist ones that I am making are for 70-72 Dusters (thats the ones in the picks), then Im going to make 67-69 Dart brackets and SS Hemi Seat Brackets. I am making them on a CAD program and having them Laser cut. I dont know how much they will cost yet. Just wondering if anyone on here likes them and , or would be interested in them. I hope to have the Duster ones reay to sell by December and then the Dart stuff ready by January.

Thaks for looking,

JON
Put me down for a set also...For a 71 duster just like the picture.
Keefe

-
Back