Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Leave it alone

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • What are you smoking?

Votes: 36 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
A W S O M E! if your not gonna use them i'll take EM. Did you put new wheels on the car to? I thought you had Torq T's

Not yet, just for a picture to see what they would look like. They are vintage 15x3 1/2 front runners with dry rotted bias ply tires. I may put them on this summer, also thought about selling them.

If this was 1982 you would not even be asking this question..... You would have already installed them...

Don't put them on! It looks like your car has a vintage drag race look, how many vintage race cars have you seen with window vents? What they are is vintage JC Whitney!

I can't decide I like em (I kinda do) but at the same time I don't know that your car needs them. But hey I'm just the guy who put demon tail lights into an F body.

I don't like them my self. I think they mess up the lines of the car.

And yes your nuts! but we allready knew that. LOL

I say leave them on for awhile. When you get tired of the look take them off. It's your car, what ever drives your boat...

Keith I like them and say leave them on!

Leave them on, and paint the fenders!! :happy10:

The vent shades are great on a hot day, you can leave the windows
partly open, to let the heat out.

I like them but I think they look better on the 4doors or wagons. With the direction your car is going with the outward race look they don't fit. Now if you painted the whole car a soft suttle color and put doilies in the back window and nice quiet exhaust, with hubcaps on the wheels and no outward appearance of fast this would help to camoflage the car into grocery getter sleeper.

I think it conflicts with your sleeper turned hot rod look. Sleepers were always bare necessities models. Delete every thing not needed, they look like maybe they were an option! Kevin.

I like them but, they kind of take away from the natural lines of the roof area. It must be "whatever flips your boat" since there are so many different opinions. So, what do you think? Should they stay or should they go? It's your choice:)

please no 340 sedan...another burnout video is needed for repentance! if you like them slap them on.

Please don't put them on. Even if you like them. Do us a body enthusiasts a favour. Your car is awesome as is, don't wreck it by putting on such a gawdy add on as this! Totally gay in my opinion. Really, what are you smokin'?
Tom.:wack:

I don't know guys...........the "cool" votes are ahead in the pole! Yea, I don't think I will put them on, I would have to drill 2 small holes for the attaching screws for each shade. Plus, my car does have a certain look to it. I have always wanted them for this car, but that was before it has the vintage look it does now. If my fenders were tan and the engine would fit under the hood, then I would cause it would have the sleeper look. For now, they will not go on anything but a shelf! Thanks guys, I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave more! :toothy10:

How hard would it be to find a set for my 66?

Sorry, I have to agree with Longarm! LOL Next you're gonna be Donkin it! Mike

If MeMike doesn't get them, I'd be interested in them. I think they'd look spiffy.

Also, I really dig the black fenders on your car. I hope you keep 'em.

If this is a daily driver, and your a smoker, they are a must if it`s raining. If not leavem off..

Thats what the vent glass is for. As far as rain the factory gutter on the 64 has kept me dry. Leave them off but keep them around because I have never seen a set for our cars before.

i would make a pair of pants out of them, that way the side of your pants wont get wet if its raining....

Thats what the vent glass is for. As far as rain the factory gutter on the 64 has kept me dry. Leave them off but keep them around because I have never seen a set for our cars before.
No poop, I guess rain does`nt blow in from the sides in tenn. On second thought putem on. I havem on every vehicle I own, new ones that is. except for my 68 ford. do`nt like the idea of drilling holes. now if they made stick ons It would have em too. valiant looks allright with em. My barracuda would never look good with em. to each their own, I always say.

I like the emblem tape idea; put 'em on - take 'em off - no muss, no fuss...AND NO DAMNED HOLES.

Your car looks good either way. JMHO.

Ray

-
Back