Annoyed with Dantes

-
Welcome aboard! We got lots of hostility here.

Luke...a suggestion don't order door panels from Year None.
Sheesh...a simple e-mail is causing all this hostility. Life is to short to get worked up over a lead time.

The e-mail that was sent to Luke I quote.
"Hi Luke, We left you a voicemail in regards to the interior
panels.We didn't know if you had preference in manufacturers as
we carry both the Legendary and PUI interior panels.We have the PUI in stock and Legendary would take about
8 weeks to be made. Please let us know which one you prefer so we can
process your order."

It was just a courtesy e-mail giving you another option if you didn't want to wait.

The issue has been resolved, I got a refund for the door panels, still getting the rest of the parts from them

I take back my prior comment. It wasn't a miscommunication. How in the world could someone possibly take that Email the wrong way. Plus the courteous thing to do would have been to contact Dante before trying to smear his name on the forum.
The right thing to do, at the very, very least, is to change the title of this post to "ISSUE RESOLVED". Even thats a 'far cry" from the truth!

Classic industries offers legendary i believe. Their retail was only a few dollars different than ordering directly from legendary. Plus my front seats legendary offers as a complete kit with the burlap muslin, covers, and foams, cheaper than if i bought it all as seperate items. Its expensive no matter what.

I don't think Legendary has covers (or other things) pre-made, up sitting on the shelf.
So, where ever you get them from there will be a wait.
When you have been around this stuff long enough you know that all the secondary dealers may or may not have what they show in stock.
There very well may be a wait.
Back orders are the norm.

-
Back