another druggie on ebay

-
It has a good hood ,truck lid and bumpers and probably a disc brake set up .

If you needed those parts the price seems good

Cut off the rust on the quarter panels and now it is Rust Free!

Rust free except for the bottoms of the fenders on both sides and the quarter panels where they cut most of it off and then painted over it.
Pass the bong, man.

What the heck happened to that poor car, and can somebody please trade him for an inline 6 and save that poor thing...STAT!!!

Rust free = cut the rusty bottoms of the rear quarters off so there is no more rust anymore. Granted the trunk now is open to the ground, but it's rust free.....

At least he doesn't have a $39k reserve price. Looks like he did the best with what he had to work with. No need to call him a druggie, a druggie wouldn't have spent all the money on a car.

At least he doesn't have a $39k reserve price. Looks like he did the best with what he had to work with. No need to call him a druggie, a druggie wouldn't have spent all the money on a car.

Yea, Amazing how all the sudden everyone from Colorado is perceived as a "Druggie".:wack:

he needs to realize that writing a ton of useless info about the history of the car does not help. Who cares, anyone going to bid would probably be interested only in the condition of this particular car not so much the history of Chrysler.

Its a 74 by vin .....yet he says 75 ?? And then he marks the trim as "swinger special" ...a special would be vin LL23 and this one is an LH23 .....its NOT a special.

otherwise a pretty good deal....if I had the bread right now I would be bidding because I love these later cars like this and I wouldn't mind one. For some reason when I was buying darts, I had better luck finding the more popular 67-72 range and I never could find any of the later cars. I wouldn't mind a 73-76 at all.

Thats a decent car actually. Need 1/4s, and some tlc but for the right price it could be cool. I also like the 70s cars.

I can make no sense of this guys rambling sentences. Well I guess "sentences" is a bit of a stretch, being its all caps, no periods, and his thoughts just drift from one thing to another.
Guy needs to go back to elementary school English class and start over.

"VERY STRANGE CAR LOOK DRIVES GREAT POWER AUTO EASY LINES GREAT SHAPE KIND OF A GREAT CLEAN CAR WITH SOME EYEBALL EASY TO DRIVE VERY QUIET"

WTF ?

-
Back