Another Ebay Flipper Who Hasn't a Clue

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
66 4dr Valiant with a 225 Slant Six with a stroker?? And a clutchless 3spd floor shifter, lol

At least it sounds like it has at least a 340!! hahahahalolololhahahahaaaa!

This person had to have gotten fed a line of $#!t when he bought it, and didn't know any better. lol

:banghead::banghead::banghead::violent1::violent1:

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Other-4-door-Valiant-with-stroker-clutchless-3-sp-on-floor-air-shocks-/301233850025?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4622efc6a9&item=301233850025&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]Valiant with Stroker Clutchless 3 SP on Floor Air Shocks | eBay[/ame]

It's a fashionable bait and switch tactic now, to describe an auto trans as a "three speed". Gets people to read the rest of the ad.

Seller says............

"so radio, (which seems like a good one,) isn't working"

I used to have a horse which seemed like a good one. But he's dead, so.................

"
gas gauge thinks empty is a quarter tank, speedo rests at 20mph, (it's a new cable, so needs adjusting"

So it's a component or an adjustment, one or the other, LOL

HI I am A dum *** .I can sell any thing if I say it is so LOL:banghead::eek:ops::wack::violent1:

Come on you guys, take it easy. "It has a clutch less 3 spd and it sounds like it has a 340" it's every ones on this web sites dream!
I sent him an LOL email. Couldn't resist.

The car is pretty kick azz though!! I'm picturing Barracuda grille, 340/3 spd/8 3/4", and some serious fun!!! I want it!!! Reserve is probably at about "NO WAY" though!!......

I agree Geof, it does look like a solid ride and could be fun with right components; however, I bet you're also correct on a rediculously high reserve lol.

GEO, you should email him with that question, lol!!

That's the first time I have heard someone refer to an auto trans that way. lmao

I agree, however, we should let him know that the front drum has 3 or 4 clutch discs and rear drum has another 3 or 4 and ask him then how it's clutchless and let him figure it out!! Lol Might show up on an "edit" haha!

Not a bad looking car but the guy is a tool. What kind of wheels are those? The look small bolt.

Why would you dump that much money in a more door and think you could sell it anyways IMHO.

That's a SWEET lookin car!!! He don't know squat but it looks awesome!! I'd drive it!!

The "clutchless 3 speed" is prolly a 904 w/a bad valve body. Has to be manually up-shifted.

Its still a pretty nice car IMO. Even though its a 4 door haha. But overall, not a bad car.

It's too bad he sunk all that dough into a more-door.....transplant all that effort and money into a 2dr, convertible, or Barracuda would net him a wack more $$$.

I see more and more ads like that all the time. People that are either completely clueless or are hoping that the buyer is.

-
Back