Another racing friend lost

-
When I come to A bodies I do just read but had do this post. I am so sorry for your loss.God bless you and his family. we have another Mopar soul in heaven Jammin with all our friends. God bless you John from another Duster dude. I'm old but still here and still working on my '72

View attachment 1715853987 I have been trying to call Joe for several days and was getting a feeling something wasn’t right. Joe was the friend that had the big block Victor heads that we spent a couple days flow testing and I did the post on them. Well Joe’s son picked up his phone when I tried calling today and told me Joe died this morning. He went to go to the bathroom, got dizzy and went down and died shortly after. Something to do with his Pancreas. Another 40 plus year friend gone. After we spent two days flow testing his heads he said what do I owe you. And I said a picture of your beautiful Duster. That right now is worth 1000’s of dollars to me and will hang in my shop as long as I’m here.
Condolences to his family and to his racing friends like you who were like family over the years.

-
Back