Another reason to hate NASCAR

-
So you fight and die for the freedom to speak your mind in a polite way and you get fined 25G for saying the truth,I will sell my tickets to the race I was going to and stay home.So what nascar is saying is,even if the car is a piece of crap,say it,s a wonderful and it,s the best thing since sliced bread and lie to the public,or we will fine you and stop you from racing,I thought we fought for 6 years between 39-45 so this would not happen,mrmopartech

The daytona race was all I needed to see to convince me not to watch another race. Its turning into a fallow the leader race and the only time passes are made are when something goes wrong or there is a pit stop. Time for some Formula 1 and ALMS.

National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing

there is nothing stock about those cars any more. same chassis same motor same everything...boring :banghead::banghead:

the only nascar i watch is the daytona's and superbirds lapping the compitition over and over again. Its good for a chuckle
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB2CMcI5RQc"]1970 Plymouth Superbird Highlights National 500 - YouTube[/ame]

i use to work on and build race cars and trucks i use to enjoy the fri sat nite local tracks but the upper levels are a joke i turned down a job for penske. because its all about the money theres nothing stock on any of the upper levels of nascar.nascar makes the teams buy certain frame components and body panels from them. so they can make there money on them.they promote certain people trying to get tv ratings example danica patrick at daytona all you heard was danica then at phenoxe in the highlight reel all you saw was danica wrecking i dont even know if they said jimmy johnson won. nascar wants to control every aspect of everthing. if denny does pay the fine i hope he pays nazi car in pennies.

Nascar never did anything for me, it's worse then an NHRA national event.Force, Force, Force. I love the guy, but he even gets inteviewed when he looses.
I am sitting at Bakersfield for second day of the March Meet. Now here is real inovation and real racing.And it isn't all about the buck.Believe me, we got slivers in our butt to prove it, from the wood stands!
And even John Force is here having fun.

i quit nascar when they banned the hemi. came back when dodge got back in. now dodge is gone and this piece of crap on hamlin. i was backing off because of dodge leaving i guess this basically ends it. 12 years of drag racing in the 60s-70s and saw the same things. we left then because of money problems but did manage to kick a few factory boys butt before we finally gave up.

Nascar is no ore than a bunch of rich folks wanting to be REDNECKS with class.Just don't mix with me.. Last lap is all I want to see. Junior is even turning into a wussie.

Love the March Meets. Real cars,real people. Lost interest in Nascar,after all the high buck sponsorship,came in.

Love the March Meets. Real cars,real people. Lost interest in Nascar,after all the high buck sponsorship,came in.

I agree. Plus the Hemi ban, the loss of "stock cars' in favor of "Spec cars", the ban of the rocker shaft head in lieu of the Chevy style rocker pedestal head, the restrictor plate, the 11 gallon fuel cell, the 13 gallon fuel cell, the 17-3/4 (aka:18 gal.) gallon fuel cell, E-15 fuel, Toyota, etc....

Nascar is no ore than a bunch of rich folks wanting to be REDNECKS with class.Just don't mix with me.. Last lap is all I want to see. Junior is just a million dollar wussie.
there fixed it for you!:D

it was very cool watching that 40 car kickin *** weekly in 01.the coors light gannassi team were the team to beat, and most couldn't keep pace....

Nascar is no ore than a bunch of rich folks wanting to be REDNECKS with class.Just don't mix with me.. Last lap is all I want to see. Junior is even turning into a wussie.
hear that asa they want to be like you!lol a classy redneck....:finga:

NASCAR, NHRA, IHRA etc., all for the rich boys. Not fun to watch anymore. The sport has gone the way of Pro Football, Basketball, Baseball etc.. The thought police have arrived just in time to stop the silly talk. What a joke!

Watch the cars the race in the Le Mans series. Production cars where they basically add a cage, put in safety glass and have at it. Plus if you wanna see a real race, watch the 24 hours of Le Mans, June 21-22. Last years winning team basically drove across America in 24 hours.

Screw NASCAR, these guys race for real. There is no female competion because it's far too physicaly demanding. A woman would just get plain old tore up. No offence meant toward female racers whatsover, I have a tremendous amount of respect for them.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/20921897"]Moto Gp Animals on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0SjLC_lqk"]Greatest Show On Earth ★HD★320kmh200mph✔ . Street Race 'ISLE of MAN' TT - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, I got a picture somewhere of Karen Stouffer and I. She's a Colorado native pro-stock motorcycle drag racer and I knew her sister. We used hang out in the smoking area when I was an office geek. If I can find it, I'll post it. Really, really nice (and attractive) woman who tolerated my stories of trophy motorcycle drag racing. :)

Ramcharger,1 of 2 ,last real racing.2nd ,be Bonneville. Asa,of course you got sucked in.Low profile,my asa!(lmao!).

another reason?!?! i gave up after limiting the hemi from duals to single 4...

You guys need some corners...left and right....not just all left.
This is our national race of the year, the Bathurst 1000....1000 km of all out racing...or about 621 miles...up hill, down hill, twisties, a loooong straight as well.
[ame]http://youtu.be/zNDlbLpsb0g[/ame]
The rules have changed for this year....they now all run the same chassis, just different bodies on them....they are all 5.0 V8's,.... Ford, Holden, Nissan & Mercedes Benz.

Isle of TT, The Bathurst. Le Mans,the one thing,the Frenchie's do right. Might wanna throw sprint cars,in there too.

-
Back