any aspen/volare fans?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have the passenger fender flare for a 78 that they are willing to part with for some money

This is whats left of my '79 Volare RR. I stored all the good parts in the Basement and lost them in a fire last week. I think the Quarter windows are ok and I think I may have the louvers in the garage. I will check tommorrow if somebody wants to make me an offer.

-444.jpg

555.jpg

333.jpg

ive got a price for a set of louvers at85.00,but i dont have any windows.I also need the rear window trim,maybe other stuff off it,ill have to look at the pics closer.I wish the rear spoiler was still on it,i really want one of those.How much do you think you want for the windows,trim,and louvers,i might just buy it from you.

I don't remember any trim just the louvers, but its been awhile since I took the car apart.

I'm sorry, I thought you meant trim around the quarter glass. What all trim do you need?

Sorry I can't help you with a rear spoiler, I had a nice one until some crackhead burnt down our house last week. If you need anything that can survive being buried under a burning house for a week I'd be glad to sift thru the ashes.

my car has the bottom piece only,so i assume it is 2 sides and a top piece?im not sure how the rear window chrome comes really

If I remember correctly top left piece is sightly damaged and I'm not the best at removing trim but I'll see what I can do. Do you just need the rear window trim?

I'll try to get the windows out and the trim off this weekend and dig out the window louvers. I'll post some better pics so you can see the condition.

Too bad the spoilers were made out of plastic,instead of fiberglass,it might could be repaired too,and the wheel flares

I was saving all the good pieces so I could get another Volare someday but all I have left now is what you see and the window louvers.

Kinda sounds like my 71 roadrunner clone i collected parts for over 18 years.I had 99% of what i needed to make one,but a junkman stole everything but the bare hull a while back,and sold it all for junk price,so im pretty much giving up on that dream.A 71 roadrunner was my dream car,and a clone was fine with me,but i cant afford to replace the parts that were lost now.

I was unable to get to the car to get the windows and rear window trim (lots of snow). It may be to cold to take the windows out now (18 degrees), I don't want to break them. I did finally find the louvers in the garage. The right one is missing 3 clips on the bottom. The left one has a slight warp on the bottom edge, I tried to put a straight edge along it so you could see it.And there both pretty dirty, other than that they are in good shape(no cracks).

louvers 001.jpg

louvers 002.jpg

louvers 004.jpg

louvers 005.jpg

louvers 006.jpg

louvers 007.jpg

louvers 009.jpg

louvers 008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back