any aspen/volare fans?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have all the flares even nos front under the bumper spoiler. also have all decals i got in 83 (if there still good).

100_0899.jpg

100_0898.jpg

this rr i had back in 92. this is were i got the nos spoiler for the 76. sold it to a guy in des moines.

77 volare road runner.jpg

i had a 76 volare premier, nothing special. at least it had a 318. seats were pretty comfy. we put the 3 piece road runner wing on and the nose off the road runner too. we removed all the premier trim and welded the holes and ground the pins off. i also had an 85 gran fury unmarked detective car. i liked that one a lot. i didnt modify it at all, just drove the wheels off.

If its still there.Its a volare premeire,or how ever you spell it,and the guy already stripped the fugly mouldings off,and im trying to get the big quarter windows,and louvers.I want to make it a roadrunner clone/daily driver

wasn't sure if you got it or not. It's coming from another yahoo account, but that doesn't mean yahoo didn't kick it to spam.

Mark is awesome at Aspenrt.com. Very helpful. Its well worth the wait to get registered. I've always been a fan of the F bodies myself. I gotta wagon thats going Plum Crazy (In Violet) with a 383 bb. Its amazing to see how much interest these cars have picked up lately:headbang:

anyone have a passenger side front fender flare ???????????? my uncle just need the one to have all of them on his car. let me know if you have one your willing to sell

I have tried minimum 2 different logins on that aspen sight with no approval ...

If its still there.Its a volare premeire,or how ever you spell it,and the guy already stripped the fugly mouldings off,and im trying to get the big quarter windows,and louvers.I want to make it a roadrunner clone/daily driver

Sorry I haven't gotten the windows out yet, I tried to get them last weekend and wasn't able to get to the car (A lot of snow). It has been warming up this week so hopefully I'll be able to get them soon. I haven't forgotten and will let you know as soon as I get them.

Mark is awesome at Aspenrt.com. Very helpful. Its well worth the wait to get registered.

Gee, why am I not surprised that it takes him so long. He's the guy that finally sent my money back after I tried for 15 months to get him to ship me the motor I bought from him on ebay! After all of the stories & excuses I heard from him I wouldn't believe ANYTHING he told me. :angry7:

Thats old news, all you had to do is your part, pay a shipper. And you were not out a dime. That was long ago, I took my lumps, and gave a refund. And that was an Ebay auction years old. Best I learned is one needs to factor shipping costs when doing deal, I stress this in public often over that issue and learned alot, it would be real easy to dig on you with my side, but whats the point. I would consider it different if I owed you a penny, however I dont. And if I remember correctly the refund was more then you paid. I average 15k a year on my ebay sales and my feedback reflects it. Sorry you hold a grudge.

Yeah, sure. More crap. You're just blowing smoke. I've kept pretty quiet about the whole thing (after all, you threatened to sue me if I said anything to anybody on the internet), but with the recent growth of this site & the concerns about bad sellers I just want to make people aware of the experience I had with you in case you try to sell ANYTHING here. I tried to get your address from you for months so I could arrange shiping from my end. I can't count the number of times you said it would ship the next day, or the next week, or it had already been shipped. Even had a member of this forum contact you & offer to pick up the items from you. Result? You accused both him & I of internet stalking, threats, etc., then threatened to call the law on us. I managed to save almost all of the emails that went back & forth between you & I, even through a hard drive crash. I can prove my end. My worst ebay experience EVER. As far as your ebay feedback, you gave me excuses until it was too late for me to post feedback for the transaction. Believe me, if I could have I would have, & I've learned a lot about what kind of protection buyers have when dealing with ebay.

In your defense, when you refunded my money you included an extra $50. :cheers: I'm assuming it was becaues of all the trouble you put me through. After 15 months, it made us even, but it didn't make things right. Hell yes, I hold a grudge. :angry7:

I've said my piece.

Ive gotten several things from Mark with no issues. He's got a lot of good F body parts if anybody needs anything just ask him. One thing I like is there is no drama over there like what I just seen. Everybody gets along well. I joined FABO because my dad has got a Duster and needs a little info and maybe end up getting some parts from some members on here. But for your F body needs AspenRT is better than all the others Ive been on. I love the Volare's and Aspens and just trying to point out some good info out there on them. For my A body needs I stop here first :thumblef:

thats some old videos! I too like the aspen rt site a lot,and i hope to make some good freinds over there like i have here.

It looks like i should have my money in 8 to 14 days,lol.My buddy who is buying my truck,got his taxes done yesturday,so maybe ill have the money soon to go get my car.

I see its been a couple weeks since anyone posted on this thread but if you need parts, I may be able to help. I picked up a 77 Volare wagon the other day and the floors are so rusty that I put my foot through the rear floorboard as I was trying to remove the rear seat. Otherwise pretty complete car. I know its not a coupe, but there are lots of good parts on the old girl so if there is anything common you need just PM me. My car is a Super/6, 4 speed, with a 8 1/4-3.21 rear. Only thing not there are the keys or a title, so let me know. Dave.

volare 008.jpg

volare 007.jpg

I am looking for rear quarter trim >>> PLEASE ONLY ALMOST MINT ones ... THanks

Its raining today,gonna rain tomarrow and storm saturday!Either way,IF my buddy would pay me tomarrow,id still go get the volare saturday.Im ready for it to be home.

Nothing like the anticipation of getting the new ride. Mine is out for body work and paint right now....I cant wait to get it back

I worked on it all day today.I dont know how the guy was driving this car last year.The car still had the original 76 dist cap,so you can imagine its condition.I will have pics of the parts i had to replace.The rotor button youll have to see to believe,lol.I think its still got the original plug wires on it too.The thermoquad has the whole choke mechanisms removed,so of course it flooded the spark plugs immediatley.I havent heard it run yet.it turns over good,now that i replaced the starter that had chewed up teeth,but it only fires as i turn loose of the key.Im thinking the ballast resistor is bad,so im gonna swap it out for a known good one tomarrow.I hope to hear it run tommarow,and maybe drive it around the block a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back