any aspen/volare fans?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firm Feel came out with HD torsion bars for these. Ehrinburger says they make a huge difference with the F body.

Here's some photos from 2005 of the 77 Aspen R/T I used to own.

IMG00029 (Medium).JPG

IMG00030 (Medium).JPG

my uncle needs a passenger side front fender flare so if anyone has one let me know

Here's a few pics of the two we have now. The blue one is a 77Aspen RT. Originally a 360 car, put a 340 in it and now its has a 440. The orange one is a 79 Volare Duster 318. Purchased it in 2005 as a rust free project car. The black car was a 1980 Aspen RT parts donor due to a bent frame.View attachment 126918

aspen start.jpg

340.jpg

img032.jpg

img035.jpg

img036.jpg

img037.jpg

80 aspen.jpg

The best site for F Bodies we have found is www.aspenrt.com. Should have all the info your looking for in there. Tons of info in the forums. Drove them, raced them and enjoyed them and I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as well. M Body police cars {Diplomats/Caravelles etc} came with a heavy duty suspensions which are interchangeable. Easy big block swap. Fiberglass hoods, bumpers. spoilers, wheel flares are available. Hope this helps a little

Im patiently waiting for my buddy to bring me some cash on my truck,that he wants to buy,so i can go look at the volare and give the guy some money on it,if its what i want.Well,im trying to be patient anyways.I had to take some tylenol pm so i could sleep last night,like a kid on christmas night.

CrazyCuda i have been trying to get on that AspenRt sight ... registered and all ... but the administrator does seem to activate members quickly ???? I have alot of answeres ( i have owned F bodies last 25 years ).....ALSO looking for parts ????

CrazyCuda i have been trying to get on that AspenRt sight ... registered and all ... but the administrator does seem to activate members quickly ???? I have alot of answeres ( i have owned F bodies last 25 years ).....ALSO looking for parts ????

Forgot about that, took me a little while to get activated too. There is only one administrator on there that I know of. Good guy, busy building cars as well as running the site. Its worth the wait.

it is worth the wait, ( a lot of good info on that site) just a word of warning Mark doesn't like people who keep em stock, we are all about modding and racing on aspenrt.

Mine is modified underhood .... Mine is the one forsale on cars-on-line.com sight ....
If it dont sell , i will be removing half vinyl .. which means i will be in need of NICE quarter glass with trim.... ALSO thinking of putting rear spoiler on , need NICE one of those also... I have ralleys for it , on there now .. LOOKS ALOT better... will be posting pictures in summer months..

1976 Volare Roadrunner 360 crate motor
1969 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
1989 Mustang GT Stock
1989 Dodge Dakota 318 shortbox
Wifes car > who cares its a Pontiac

I went and looked at it,and put 300.00 on it for him to hold it until i get paid the reast of my cash for my truck.Its gonna need a lot of interior pieces,rear window trim,non opera quarter glasses,paint job,starter,rims and tires for sure.It does look to be 95%rust free,and solid all around.I couldnt look underneath it because its sitting in 4-5 inches of water and mud right now.We are getting floods everywere here.Under the hood,is a new,non leanburn electric dist,and control box,edelbrock performer intake,headers of unknown brand.It appears to only have the ac compressor,brackets,and hoses missing,that i can tell.The interior panels are severely dry rotted from sun damage,and im afraid i wont be able to save them at all.The seats and door panels are near perfect,believe it or not.All in all,IF i can find the parts i need for this car,i can make it a really nice daily driver.I do wish id gotten a hold of it before this butcher got it though.His wife was telling me how the ac would freeze you to death last year,and how nice and smoothe it road when they got it,wich wasnt too long ago from what i understand.

so yall can see what i need to fix it with.If any body has volare/aspen parts forsale,please pm or email me at [email protected] im looking the bigger quarter windows,window louvers,rearspoiler,front spoiler,roadrunner typeflares,or supercoupe/kitcar flares,but not sure about those yet.Thatsjust off the top of my head.

100_2841.jpg

100_2842.jpg

100_2843.jpg

100_2844.jpg

100_2845.jpg

100_2846.jpg

Here's my 77' Aspen, Bought it just for the engine and trans it had in it.. Might keep it around to spruce up but most likely going to end up for sale, too many other projects ahead of it..

ASPEN1.jpg

ASPEN2.jpg

ASPEN3.jpg

ASPEN4.jpg

I really like the aspen tail lights better than the ones in my volare,but i guess ill have to deal with them.I really like what ross did with putting the demon tail lights in his car,but dont want to be a copy cat.

I am also looking for full rear quarter glass... Just had Henderson Glass at my house measuring a mirror of bathroom .. i inquired about quarter glass with him for volare .. he will get back to me ...

Mark thanks alot .. I am sure that i can bring alot of info to your sight ... i have owned , worked on , F-bodies for a long time ... By the way ... I seen your F-body on the internet ... 1 BAD*** f body that sounds awsome!
Frank

I tried again logging into that F body sight again ... I have tried so much .. i think i forgot my login and password ... I Give up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back