Any one from Oklahoma ?

-
Don't forget me down here in chickasha. I'm looking for a brake drum bar for the right rear 10 inch drums. anybody got one?

Greetings from Chickasha! 70 Dart swinger in progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 392
I live in Oklahoma City. My wife bought me a 74 dart sport. I'm new to the A body. I used to have a B body a few years ago. Looks I might have to check out this Tulsa raceway in November. Sounds like fun.

checking in from skiatook gots me a 73 dart swinger 318.. drove last summer put cam intake carb overe the past few weeks hope to start it up n cruse it this weekend

I live in Oklahoma City. My wife bought me a 74 dart sport. I'm new to the A body. I used to have a B body a few years ago. Looks I might have to check out this Tulsa raceway in November. Sounds like fun.
Come on out Maybe i need to get a fabo banner so we all know where to meet lol we like pics btw

I got one, but, I don`t want to break up the set, would rather sell the whole rear 10x2 set(in box)---------just outside collinsville-------bob
Send him a pm maybe you can get a sell lol

checking in from skiatook gots me a 73 dart swinger 318.. drove last summer put cam intake carb overe the past few weeks hope to start it up n cruse it this weekend
Pics ?

I will get some pics up hopefully tomorrow. Im currently in the process of making arrangements on finding a body and paint shop in OKC. If you have any ideas please feel free to chime. Have a good day.

I grew up in Tulsa, near the Fairgrounds. Left in the early 90s. Back then we used Kent Johnson (sp?) machine shop in downtown Tulsa. He was an old Mopar guy. Raced an alcohol 340 powered Plymouth Arrow. Not sure if he is still around but he was the go to guy for Mopar machine work and knew his stuff.

My trans builder had a couple of old factory super stock Wedge cars parked in his garage that he raced in the 60s/70s. They must be worth a fortune now if he still has them. Used to be tons of Mopars in T-town back then.

-
Back