Any one from Oklahoma ?

-
I'll be at the November meet with the dart not going to run down the tracking tho would b awesome to all meet up at a cruise night around Tulsa before then tho don't get to hang out with others mopars much and when I do the thank there better cuz mines a lowly a body lol

Todd and Ronnie,
Let me know when you guys are heading out again. Was nice to meet you! Meant to post this awhile back. Anyone else get out and about in T-Town?
Jesse

Todd and Ronnie,
Let me know when you guys are heading out again. Was nice to meet you! Meant to post this awhile back. Anyone else get out and about in T-Town?
Jesse
I might have the fish going by then, " w/ a little better luck than I`ve had lately!" would like to get around some mopar nuts again------bob

Bob,
Read about you trying the feed the floor gas but I had no ideas. You get figured out?
Jesse

Bob,
Finally got Brian's # it is 918-344-8654 says he does not keep it on him all the time but leave a message. He is still painting cars. Sorry it took so long had to knock on a couple doors no shoots fired and I did not get arrested LOL. He said I could put his # out there if anyone else needs his services.
Jesse

hopefully have the wagon running for Throw down in T Town. If not I will probably still be going to spectate.

Ray

If any of you guys are looking for a new a body I'm selling my '74 Duster. I have an ad in the for sale section.

Todd and Ronnie,
Jesse

daisy washed2.jpg
I live in Tulsa/Broken Arrow, and am building a '70 Dart.
Got most all the mechanical done, and am working on the electrical... Then tons of cosmetics... Should be driving her shortly while I work on interior and paint!

motor777.jpg

View attachment 1714956691 I live in Tulsa/Broken Arrow, and am building a '70 Dart.
Got most all the mechanical done, and am working on the electrical... Then tons of cosmetics... Should be driving her shortly while I work on interior and paint!

View attachment 1714956689
Very Nice 70 Dart Custom!
Where are you in Broken Arrow? I live out by Forest Ridge/East side of BA.
I'd love to come look at your Dart sometime.
I have a 71 Scamp! Let us know if you need anything!
Give me a call or shoot me a text so I have your number. Ill let you know when we get togather in the T Town area.
Thanks,
Todd 918-237-2322

Bob,
Read about you trying the feed the floor gas but I had no ideas. You get figured out?
Jesse
what?! don`t know anything about floor gas. other than being a plumber for 40 some odd yrs. no floor gas in form S fastback. ---LOL

Hi guys. Alex here. I'm in Tulsa, near Broken Arrow. My hemi orange 73 Duster 440 is in town, although I only take it out of storage every now and then. I'd love to cruise around, shoot the sh*t, help out, whatever. Feel free to PM.

Very Nice 70 Dart Custom!
Where are you in Broken Arrow? I live out by Forest Ridge/East side of BA.
I'd love to come look at your Dart sometime.
I have a 71 Scamp! Let us know if you need anything!
Give me a call or shoot me a text so I have your number. Ill let you know when we get togather in the T Town area.
Thanks,
Todd 918-237-2322
Hey man. I got your number already, lol. I was supposed to go meet you all over at the route 66 freedom fest or wtvr awhile back but had to work that Saturday. I'll have my pile going in the next month or so n then I can drive it to go to Mopar meetings.

My first Mopar was a '71 Scamp! It was brown, had a /6, with Chrysler New Yorker electric seats in it...

I didn't appreciate it at the time, and wanted a Dart cuz I thought the Scamp name was odd... But now I dig 'em...

-
Back