Any pics of aftermarket buckets?

-
We shampooed ours and put then in storage..we want to dye our interio before we install our seats. To dye the dash, do we need to take it off and how ard is it to put back on ?

Thanks
Grassy

Anyone use these GT Racer seats from E-bay? I am wondering about quality. Shipped they are just under $300. Here is a pic:
rs-re-bksu-l+rs-re-bksu-r.jpg

I know this is a bump, but has anyone put a set of e34 power seats from a 80s-90s bmw in these? My brother just bought a 525 and those seats are amazing.

Not sure if it helps you any, but I am currently putting in the sport seats from a 2003 Audi A6 in my '72. I would imagine a 5 series, especially something around the e34 chassis, to have similar sizing. The Audi front and rear seats are almost the perfect size, probably won't have them completely installed until the rest of the car is finished though.

Not sure if that helps even a little, but I'd imagine you could get them to fit!

These are out of a BMW325i vert.
I had them redone in the two tone, and we had to make brackets to adapt the sliders to the Dart floor.

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 343
These are out of a BMW325i vert.
I had them redone in the two tone, and we had to make brackets to adapt the sliders to the Dart floor.

Trailbeast, I like your car more every time I see it. Those seats look great.

Just put Caddy CTS buckets with integral seat belts in mine. Tincup did a set of these as well.

I put Procar seats in my 67 barracuda and then had local shop do back seat to match with material from procar . Seats are better than stock and have a back seat pocket ,recline and have safety lock . Adaptors from Procar are easy to assembly and fit great . Slight height increase but better for visibility . Very happy with Procar seats and very popular in my area for the home guy like me .

Attachments

• DSCF0907.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCF0936.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 258
The front seats are the sport seats as from summit, the back seats are from a Cadillac CTS.
Andrew

Attachments

• Photo463.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 259
  • flux cap in missile.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 266
-
Back