Any Tiger Woods Fans?

-
I happened to tune in watching the Masters when everything was going wrong on the 12th hole at Agusta.
Then i figured Tiger Woods was going to pull it off, and he surely did.
I really didn't know how severe his back problems were in his comeback from all those health issues.
He deserves that win.

The "Tiger effect" definitely got to Finau and Molinari. I can't help but think having Tiger join their pairing did not do them any favors. It was fun watching them plunk balls in the drink.

The "Tiger effect" definitely got to Finau and Molinari. I can't help but think having Tiger join their pairing did not do them any favors. It was fun watching them plunk balls in the drink.
Molinari is a golf machine. Until he makes a mistake. He looks engaged in 'mental prayer' most of the time.

All I care about is I won the Masters Pool I was in.
Had Dustin Johnson, who finished at - 12,
Had Brooks Koepka, who finished at - 12,
Had Francesco Molinari, who was at - 11,
Had Jordan Speith, who finished at. - 5....
My four guys were - 40;
I won by 6 strokes !!!!!!!
That course at Augusta is fantastic -- I would LOVE
To play it once ... Or twice....

He's a POS. Screw that guy. He paid off the right people. He slept with the bosses wife. He gave somebody some drugs. I got no respect for him whatsoever. It's all a setup.

can only assume you are Jealous?

Tiger hit everything BUT the fairways this week. All over the course military style... left, left, left right left. LOL

His putting was lights out from 20' and in, saved his behind. Drive for show, putt for dough!

You are correct mostly. His overall driving and 3 wood play never mind loosing his chippy issue got him home there. So used to seeing him that way his whole career and making crazy shots for saves. Thought he was much better tempered this weekend! Chewing Gum has helped him. First time I can Remember seeing him chew Gum! Augusta is all about shot shaping! He got me back in the sport many years ago after storing the clubs away. Glad to see him back maybe, and entices me to get back and get some exercise!

You sound like my parents!

They hate him and have forgiven some of the their children for the same antics! Not me though I learned from them better!

I don't hate the guy. He's simply a terrible role model.

I don't hate the guy. He's simply a terrible role model.

I mostly agree, people do change and we all deserve to strive to be better! All the guys he was chasing this week got in the sport from watching him. Most of them were pleased that he has changed and for at least one time got back to the top!

that asshole didn't change ****.. any change people thing they may have seen was all an act for the cameras .

Your new avatar shows your true feelings! I will pray for you!

people think because he won a major and went and hugged his son he has changed his life.. give me a break..

people think because he won a major and went and hugged his son he has changed his life.. give me a break..

No it happened prior to that. Guess you have not made any errors in life and have nothing to recover from! It may have happened for him, only time will tell.

Shall we call you God?

the dude and an *** and always will be.. great golfer, yes.. douchebag hell yea.. he puts a nice front on for the camera is all..

sure call me god if ya like.. unlike the fictional character you can see,hear and touch me (just not inappropriately) .. :)..

I just hope some here never find themselves having made failures and experience never being forgiven once they got back on track with their life.

The man earned his win...and the rest of his life is up to only God to judge.

Last edited:
Woods drove a Plymouth Duster, was Trump's golf partner and heads a foundation to help children. He can't be that bad.

Not going to voice my faith here, but why would Tiger Woods not be capable, as any other human being, of changing his life for the better. I bet each and every one of us have made bad decisions in life, but then again, most of us are not under the watch of the general public?

dont care much for him, but i dont care much for pro athletes who play sports for a living, let alone pro athletes who play golf

why am i on this thread?
i read he was getting a freedom award from president Trump or something...anyone know what that's all about?

-
Back