Anyone else dream of E-Body ownership?

-
Where did you find that? Do yu have any more?

challyengineer.jpg
[/IMG]

E body owners just need their egos stroked more than other people.

I really hate when that line comes up. It falls under the "ASSUME" line of things. Often people ASSUME this of me because I own a Cuda. Why I don't know. In the past, there was certainly a lot of that **** tude, "Holyier than Thou" that really pissed me off.
My beat up box was NOT good enough to be OK'd by the restored crowd. Even though there restored state was poor at best with mods and he *** paint jobs.
I only knew a few that we're true car people. However this is going back a good long time.

These days, when I get that **** from people, you can really just kiss my asshole for assuming such stupidity. And make sure you run my balls just right while your at it.

WOW a lot of negative feelings towards E-bodies

I was pretty sure most of us were all "Mopar" guys.
After all, EVEN IN MY E-BODY I feel like the red headed step child compared to the other Makes, and not because my ego needs stroked.
Typically the better/rarer Mopars get overlooked especially in a participant voting situation.

I've had a few Mopars, and have been fortunate enough to meet others who understood the kinship.

I am blessed enough to Have both an E and A, and love them both.

To the OP, my Challenger is set up for more strip/street fun and my Barracuda is set up to drive any where in a near stock condition

lol yep Joe the Cuda looks like a Camaro , the 64 to 66 Barracuda looks like a Rambler Marlin ,67 to 69 Barracuda looks like a Torino, 67 to 69 Dart looks like a chevy 2 and most b bodys & Dusters/Demons look like 66 to 72 Chevelles , and on and on and on

-
Back