Anyone get their Ebay settlement check yet?

-
I got mine today. I've sold about 95 items on ebay(with the paypal racket and fee increases I pretty much quit selling). but maybe only about 10 items were car parts listed as Ebay Motors, so I got a whopping $0.40 today!!! I thought mine would be the lowest, now I don't feel so bad, LOL! I didn't know the settlement was for overcharging final value fees on Ebay motors only.

Wife got 7 bucks and change. I got 30 cents. mailing that check cost more than its worth.

37 cents.

Now the question is what do you do with a free 37 cents?

invest it?

maybe start a bank account and put in the 37 cents and see what it turns to in 50 years?

Buy one share of a company for 37 cents, if that's even possible...

Yup just got my check for $0.39. Now I can finally afford a new aftermarket 5-speed tranny for my Duster!

Seriously I just threw mine in the trash... It would cost me that much in gas just to drive to deposit the stupid thing.

I got 20 cents. My truck will idle thru that at the bank drive up window.

Mine stated to deposit by 11 Dec, or the check was no good...hope you boys don't dilly-dally too much before taking your 'windfall' to the bank!

why couldn't they just have credited everyone's Paypal/cc account, at least the ones that use electronic methods. Wouldn't have wasted all that paper and saved some money. On the other hand, it probably kept the USPS in business for a few more months.

I got 30 cents.

I imagine most will not cash these, and they could add up.

Can we pool this money and do some good with it?

-
Back