Anyone recognize these??

-
I had a set in the late 70's .They were made by american racing .If I remember correctly they were called "Radial Wire"

i think i have em on my dart no clue who made em.

IMG_2455 (2).JPG

Nice tires on those wheels . . . . hey JR, do you know how to search on craigslist for larger areas like counties or states, rather than the small locations like cities? It's a ***** having to keep reentering different city names that are right next to others . . . I know dumb question . . . . Rog

Not sure, I just look at Seattle, WA and sometimes Portland, OR. The only other time I look anywhere else is links form here.

Nice tires on those wheels . . . . hey JR, do you know how to search on craigslist for larger areas like counties or states, rather than the small locations like cities? It's a ***** having to keep reentering different city names that are right next to others . . . I know dumb question . . . . Rog

Use the advanced search of craigslist

ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 17 07.51.jpg

See if there's an identification on the backside of the wheels, often during that period the company that built the wheel cast their name in the metal. My guess is that they were manufactured by Western Wheel or American Racing Wheels.

See if there's an identification on the backside of the wheels, often during that period the company that built the wheel cast their name in the metal. My guess is that they were manufactured by Western Wheel or American Racing Wheels.
Will when I get a chance!

-
Back