Anyone use challanger Gary stripes

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Ok ChallengerGary asked me to post if I wanted feedback. So here it goes. Im interested in putting on one of his kits on my Demon. Anyone ever put his stripes on? Looking for any kind of feedback. Thanks.

I put them on my 75 dart sport and love them. They were easy to put on even for me. The car looks great....Dean

I have used 2 butt stripes of his on two different cars both went on easily and are holding up well. I would highly recommend him, and he is very easy to work with.

put one of his butt stripes on 71 dart swinger....going good...

Excellent stripes but rear Demon stripe a little narrow gap around outer tail lights. Just stretched them a little.

i just got my set for my 72 not on yet but loks good happy here

Would love to give u feedback but the 2 masking kits i ordered 4 weeks ago still have not turned up and there is no tracking number supplied,im getting a little worried to say the least!!:clock:

Would love to give u feedback but the 2 masking kits i ordered 4 weeks ago still have not turned up and there is no tracking number supplied,im getting a little worried to say the least!!:clock:

Sorry about that but I cannot control the Postal Service - they must have lost them. New ones will be expedited this week.

Hi Gary,They may have lost it,but allways supply a track number for u and your buyer! no hard feelings im just runnin out of time:clock: i allowed 6 weeks to recieve it and i got 12 days left.Regards John P.S Hope u send it in the next 2 days then!:-D

Ordered my stripe for my Dart from Gary.. He was awesome to deal with and the stripe got here quick! .. I havent been able to get it on the car yet (paint this month I hope) .. but there has been enough said about his stripe kits on this site, and the stripe looked great when I took it out of the box.. all I know is I am all kinds of excited to get it on the car, and I would highly recommend his stripes to anyone interested...

I would like to say that Gary has resent me the masking kit for my dart with a tracking number and that paypal was at fault supplying him with a totally wrong delivery address,We just never new where it was in transit to look for it.Thanks again Gary for making this right! Regards John.....

I bought my strip kit from Phoenix Graphix via YO. Between me and my painter, we managed to screw up and not get the strip on the fuel filler cap. Phoenix would sell me another quarter panel of the stripe kit, but not only enough material to do the cap. Gary took care of me.

From my experience:
  1. The quality of material Gary uses is every bit as good as Phoenix's.
  2. Gary went above and beyond the call to solve a simple problem, that Phoenix would/could not.

Attachments

• DSCN2217cs.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 174
I bought replacement door stripes from Gary when I swapped out my doors and they fit very well but I had to trim off about 3/8" of the smaller stripe to match the existing stripes on my car. I just took my time and it turned out very nice. I also used Gary for a replacement stripe for the drivers side quarter panel after I accidentally scratched the stripe. Stripe fit well but the larger stripe was a bit taller than the original stripe. I just trimmed it out. I would highly recommend Challenger Gary for any Mopar Body Graphics.

I got the 340 side stripe kit from gary for my 72 duster, I have yet to install them but they look like great quality graphics! and Gary was great to deal with and shipped fast!.

great guy in general by the way!.

not to mention he has been a huge supply in stripes for our cars here on Fabo and finding bad feedback on him will be a tough task.....he does great work!

Stripe package on my Duster is from Gary. they are a couple years old now and look brand new still! The "225" callouts were were put on about a year ago and were needed "in a hurry". Gary went above and beyond to get them to me with the quickness!:mrgreen:

-
Back