around the bonfire

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Some friends and I were sitting around the bonfire some time ago at the Flip Flop Inn and my mom had joined us for a few beers, we were telling stories about racing and telling jokes and just hanging out, we talked about cars, racing,friends and foes sisters and brothers moms and of course dad's....lots of talk and I just couldn't help but tell everyone that I am the mailmans kid...my mom was shocked an adamantly denied this.....and it genuinely had her embarrassed for her baby boy to have said this....I asked mom where dad had retired from and she said the post office....we all laughed so hard we cried....Sadly We Lost my mom at 1:12 am this fathers day. she passed in her sleep and with my sister and I having been closeby she will be missed Dearly

Very sorry to hear this Waggs, glad she went out causing you all to laugh like that, she sounds like a wonderful woman.....may she rest in peace :angel5:

Im really sorry to hear you moma passed way my friend . Praryers sent . Sounds like you guys had some fun before she passed . God bless yall . If you need any thing you know where to find me

Sorry to hear, my condolences to you and your family.

Kenny

Prayers being said for you and your family Curtis. The way you write of bonfire stories and your Mom's peaceful passing with her children nearby is very beautiful.

Great story waggs and sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. God Bless you all and my condolences to you, your family and all her friends.

Sounds like our moms was allot alike Waggs, reading your story really brought
back some great memories of mom, Prayers for strength sent out to you bud.

My condolences, Curtis. Remember the good times. Sounds like there were a lot of them.

Curtis, I am very sorry to read this news. You and your sister have my deepest condolences. < hug > Remember the good times as you are now and she will never be too far away from you.

That story brought a smile to not only everyone present at the time, but also me and I am sure anyone else that has read it. I'm very sorry for your loss.

My condolensces sent to your entire family Curtis! Great story, the bonfire is where the best ones are told!

Great story! Sorry to hear about your loss. It's tough losing your folks... Hang in there!

Sorry to hear about your mom,s passing Curtis.Sounds like your sister and you got some quality time with your mom around the bonfire.:D

Very sorry to hear about your mom.Know one can love you like ur mom. Prayers sent

-
Back