[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read 11 pages, so I hope the answer wasn't in there somewhere... Are these caps vented or non-vented?
Thanks,
C

Pretty sure the fill tube is vented so you don't need to worry about the cap. To the best of my knowledge, the flip top caps aren't vented.

Caps are NOT vented, but yes the fill tube is vented. At least on my 69 it is. If you look in the trunk, up where the tube comes through the Quarter panel, you can see the vent tube. (Again on my car).
OK I shall start another list here.

1. CudaJunction
2. Scoot439

If I get at least 3 more, Ill have them made.
Lets try to keep the thread alive so its noticed.
Thanks guys.

I agree; it's a great product. After I used it to install my flip top, My Bride was more attractive and both my daughters got a lot smarter! And, my Dart is producing 640 HP and gets 310 MPG, too!

DSC_0013.jpg

vbpgimage.jpg

Man that really looks clean on there! Dead serious... Not just trying to "toot my own horn" for my adapter! LOL
I think Im going to have to get a "FUEL" cap for sure. Just looks that much more cool than the plain one!

By the way... Anybody have a B-Body they can fit theirs to? I had thought about posting a link to this and seeing if some B-Body guys are interested. Im sure they would be, but I have no idea if they would fit. Anyone know? I just have lowly A-body and it burns enough of my cash. Haven't even started on the next project that sits rotting in the drive! LOL

I don't believe I have enough posts, but could I get in on this anyway. My newly acquired 1972 Dart Swinger really needs this. I LOVE it.

Its all good. I havent been trying to sell this stuff sooo.

1. CudaJunction
2. Scoot439
3. Kidd
4. DixieCuda
5. Convertriple 73
6. Mprtrpr

Ill order material soon, and have them made now.
Thanks guys.

Hello,
I just wondered since the '72 Demon 340 and '79 Ramcharger fillers look so much alike, has anyone ever used your adapter to mount the flip top on a truck? If so, I'm in!

I can take dimensions on the truck if you let me know what you need...

TT

I can say this....
64 Barracuda, has a late 70's truck, we placed it up next to the truck and it sure looked like it would fit.
Get me a depth of the recessed area out to the quarter panel, and Ill tell ya whether I thin it fill fit. All the diameters should be good since the filler necks are fairly standard.

I can say this....
64 Barracuda, has a late 70's truck, we placed it up next to the truck and it sure looked like it would fit.
Get me a depth of the recessed area out to the quarter panel, and Ill tell ya whether I thin it fill fit. All the diameters should be good since the filler necks are fairly standard.

1/2" from the flat of the recess to the surface of the panel.

TT

Can't wait! My cap arrived last week and it uses the same 3 hole mounting pattern that the filler hose uses - thanks for the update!

TT

1. CudaJunction
2. Scoot439
3. Kidd
4. DixieCuda
5. Convertriple 73
6. Mprtrpr
7. Ttorres340
8. Ninet64
9. Purple Haze

Thx guys. Material is ordered. Ill keep you updated!

1. CudaJunction
2. Scoot439
3. Kidd
4. DixieCuda
5. Convertriple 73
6. Mprtrpr
7. Ttorres340
8. Ninet64
9. Purple Haze
10. J4R3D
11. Mopardrt

1. CudaJunction
2. Scoot439
3. Kidd
4. DixieCuda
5. Convertriple 73
6. Mprtrpr
7. Ttorres340
8. Ninet64
9. Purple Haze
10. J4R3D
11. Mopardrt
12. Schreecher

Thats it, they are all sold again.!!!!!! Holy crap!
They are being made next week. Ill be sure to PM all on the list when I have them in hand. Thanks guys!

1. CudaJunction
2. Scoot439
3. Kidd
4. DixieCuda
5. Convertriple 73
6. Mprtrpr
7. Ttorres340
8. Ninet64
9. Purple Haze
10. J4R3D
11. Mopardrt
12. Schreecher
13. 6pakattack

Thats it, they are all sold again.!!!!!! Holy crap!
They are being made next week. Ill be sure to PM all on the list when I have them in hand. Thanks guys!

This is just what the Dr ordered,now I can go find the gas cap I want !!!! Awesome idea !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back