Attention all Members: Stop Name Calling and Bickering

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reminded me of a list of rules that I had to put together and post on the refrigerator when my children were in the 4 to 8 year old range. Some of the rules apply

Ma Snart

house rules
1. Take off shoes in the house
2. Clean up mess before doing something else
3. No fighting, whinning, or crying
4. Put away hair clips & ribbons
5. No yelling at mom or dad
6. Wash hands after going to bathroom
7. Put dirty clothes down the shoot
8. Need to remember to listen
9. No goofing at the table during meals
10. Use proper table manners at meals
11. Eat in a timely manner
12. No hitting, kicking, or pinching
13. No spitting or scratching
14. No tattling
15. Keep things out of your mouth
16. First things first

Ma Snart

You should really enforce this and clean house. I haven't even posted in weeks due to the abuse I took from buttholes that slandered and threatened me without even comprehending my posts. Stupid gear monkey's with no effin brains should go start their own website for illiterate *** munchers. You can start with me if you want as I only come here to read once in a while and didn't really ever plan on posting again until I found this joke of a thread. and to the people that threatened me..... Screw yourselves.....I don't consider you my friends and that is your loss.

You should really enforce this and clean house. I haven't even posted in weeks due to the abuse I took from buttholes that slandered and threatened me without even comprehending my posts. Stupid gear monkey's with no effin brains should go start their own website for illiterate *** munchers. You can start with me if you want as I only come here to read once in a while and didn't really ever plan on posting again until I found this joke of a thread. and to the people that threatened me..... Screw yourselves.....I don't consider you my friends and that is your loss.

Help us out by reporting posts that you feel are abusive

This thread is from last January.

Hi AdamI know this is from last year, but I am new to the site and have been cruising through both new and old threads and ran across this one. Demon Seed just posted a very similar thread for this year. Feels like the post Christmas blues that my wife gets.For the most part everyone on FABO have been very pleasent and helpful. There is always a small fraction of any group that has to be a pain in the ***. So no surprize FABO is dealing with them as well.By the way, thanks for starting FABO. This is really a great forum!Ma Snart

Help us out by reporting posts that you feel are abusive
I am thru with site and have already emailed the admin to remove me. Just thought I'd voice my opinion about enforcing these rules and actually doing a moderators job.

When someone gets out of line, suspend them for a week......then a month, then ban them for good.

If you remember, I was the one who got ripped apart because I said that the street is no place for pets and kids. IMO everyone who disagreed with me on that point is retarded. Threatening me and abusing me and trying to fight to have their pets and kids play in the street. C'mon that's just STUPID. Streets are for cars.....Period Amen. That thread just went on and on and should have been LOCKED.

A few morons ruined an otherwise great site for me and I have chosen to participate in another site.

I am thru with site and have already emailed the admin to remove me. Just thought I'd voice my opinion about enforcing these rules and actually doing a moderators job.

When someone gets out of line, suspend them for a week......then a month, then ban them for good.

If you remember, I was the one who got ripped apart because I said that the street is no place for pets and kids. IMO everyone who disagreed with me on that point is retarded. Threatening me and abusing me and trying to fight to have their pets and kids play in the street. C'mon that's just STUPID. Streets are for cars.....Period Amen. That thread just went on and on and should have been LOCKED.

A few morons ruined an otherwise great site for me and I have chosen to participate in another site.

You shouldn't let that ruin your stay here. You need to stay. We need all the southern boys we can stand.

This thread reminded me of a list of rules that I had to put together and post on the refrigerator when my children were in the 4 to 8 year old range. Some of the rules apply

Ma Snart

house rules
1. Take off shoes in the house
2. Clean up mess before doing something else
3. No fighting, whinning, or crying
4. Put away hair clips & ribbons
5. No yelling at mom or dad
6. Wash hands after going to bathroom
7. Put dirty clothes down the shoot
8. Need to remember to listen
9. No goofing at the table during meals
10. Use proper table manners at meals
11. Eat in a timely manner
12. No hitting, kicking, or pinching
13. No spitting or scratching
14. No tattling
15. Keep things out of your mouth
16. First things first

Ma Snart

I like the Rules! My two week old daughter breaks every one of those! lol!

You shouldn't let that ruin your stay here. You need to stay. We need all the southern boys we can stand.

I know what you mean but the whole thing just really bummed me out. The moderators and other members never had my back on what I classify as a total no brainer.

The sad thing is that I have been struggling with many things on my dart and would have liked to post up tons of questions. I just really felt alienated and hated for my opinions. Opinions that every one I talk to agrees with when I'm face to face with them.

The biggest problem here is that some people don't read/comprehend the previous posts before getting abusive.

one dude actually threatened to come to my house to kick my butt saying how he was a 230+ pound carpenter or some ****. I said bring it on and then I got accused of being the antagonist by another reader who has zero comprehension skills.

The Mod's let it continue and maybe they should have. It may be totally my hang-up. BTW My offer still stands if the big dumb carpenter wants to fight me. What a friggin' Joke. It would take me less than 3 seconds to completely disable him and he would be begging for mercy. Okinawan Kai is a very powerful Martial Art and I have it pretty well mastered.

Any how, Thanks for trying but this is officially my Very Last post so Goodbye to any friends I may have made here.

As for being a southern Boy, Only for 6 years but I do like the people here in NC much better than Up in Queens NY where I was born and raised as a Damn Yankee now that I've been here over 5 years.

isn't that name calling. just what the thread is about? :)

isn't that name calling. just what the thread is about? :)
Yes it is and Like I said. I already asked Admin to remove me. You are just one of the people who does not read the entire post before commenting or just can't freaking comprehend what you read.

Yes it is and Like I said. I already asked Admin to remove me. You are just one of the people who does not read the entire post before commenting or just can't freaking comprehend what you read.

well i found the problem. you can't take a freaking joke. how the hell did ya ever live in the north east being so damn sensitive.

well i found the problem. you can't take a freaking joke. how the hell did ya ever live in the north east being so damn sensitive.
The real joke is this thread because I am only name calling to prove the point that The Mods won't do a damn thing.

I even have asked to be removed.

I'm not sensitive at all but people can't see each others faces on a forum.

You can't tell what's a joke through text unless you write just kidding after the said text.

The real problem is that you have people with 3rd grade educations trying to communicate with people with masters degrees. And everything in between.

I can't believe wasting my precious time back on this lame *** site.

Any way, I guess this is my official last post so just drop it and let me have the last word (Not Just Kidding)(Legitimately angry and annoyed at you)

Please don't leave. I sent you a friend request. Stick around. Just let it roll off your back. I know I'm not the only one who wants you to stay.

I know what you mean but the whole thing just really bummed me out. The moderators and other members never had my back on what I classify as a total no brainer.

The sad thing is that I have been struggling with many things on my dart and would have liked to post up tons of questions. I just really felt alienated and hated for my opinions. Opinions that every one I talk to agrees with when I'm face to face with them.

The biggest problem here is that some people don't read/comprehend the previous posts before getting abusive.

one dude actually threatened to come to my house to kick my butt saying how he was a 230+ pound carpenter or some ****. I said bring it on and then I got accused of being the antagonist by another reader who has zero comprehension skills.

The Mod's let it continue and maybe they should have. It may be totally my hang-up. BTW My offer still stands if the big dumb carpenter wants to fight me. What a friggin' Joke. It would take me less than 3 seconds to completely disable him and he would be begging for mercy. Okinawan Kai is a very powerful Martial Art and I have it pretty well mastered.

Any how, Thanks for trying but this is officially my Very Last post so Goodbye to any friends I may have made here.

As for being a southern Boy, Only for 6 years but I do like the people here in NC much better than Up in Queens NY where I was born and raised as a Damn Yankee now that I've been here over 5 years.

The real joke is this thread because I am only name calling to prove the point that The Mods won't do a damn thing.

I even have asked to be removed.

I'm not sensitive at all but people can't see each others faces on a forum.

You can't tell what's a joke through text unless you write just kidding after the said text.

The real problem is that you have people with 3rd grade educations trying to communicate with people with masters degrees. And everything in between.

I can't believe wasting my precious time back on this lame *** site.

Any way, I guess this is my official last post so just drop it and let me have the last word (Not Just Kidding)(Legitimately angry and annoyed at you)

if your gonna leave then leave. if all you do is talk about leaving and ya never leave ya look like a poor creature thats starved for attention. leave, stay whatever. make your mind up and stop crying about it already.

We are doing our best. There is only 8 of us and 22000 members and we all have day jobs like everyone else. We have been really cracking down the last few weeks trying to clean up the site but its a full time job that we do for free, Its going to take some time.

Thats exactly how its done

I dont remember that. sorry. If it makes you feel better my kids and dogs play in a fenced in yard.

A few morons ruined an otherwise great site for me and I have chosen to participate in another site

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back