Attention all Members: Stop Name Calling and Bickering

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expelled, arrested,thrown in jail, fight galore,shot at many times,kicked the sht out of others, watched a couple people die,lost many friends to dui/suicides/gang shootings/over doses/recorded my 1st studio album, bought my 1st mopar and built my 1st engine [225] all before I was even 18 years old...whoopie doo.....you dont know me, none of u do.

Oh and how am I breaking the rules?
It's a funny pic thread!!!!!!
what I find funny...obviously, you don't, now get over yourself mr. vampire goth master p.

Now I haven't logged on in few because of all the complaining and special needs types trying to cater the place into a personal comfort zone....a lifestyle for some of you, which is really sad..[minus the handicapped]

why don't you people just delete this thread and learn to act like YOU DON'T OWN THE PLACE and that YOU ARE A GUEST.

did I say something offensive, to some I bet it was, but it's MY OPINION and I am justified in RESPONDING TO BEING SINGLED OUT.

AND GUESS WHAT?
IF I SEE SOMEONE WEARING THE SHIRT THAT YOU HAVE A PIC OF IN YOUR AVATAR...I GONNA SMASH THEY'RE THEIR FACE IN REAL GOOD.

And then? this may be the consequences of your behavior , in real life is 50/50 you can get respect but if you do not give it then yes there is quite normal not to receive them. Life is a mirror that will behave with you as you behave with her.

Like you I'm born and lived in a ghetto ( In The North Of The FRANCE) every monthly was misery, fight and killing but despite that I have not lost my social skills and my honor because I'm not a coward.

Threatening is pathetic, cowardly and vicious and any evidence of violence will only further lower you .

my respect for you and excuse me for some error of my language i am French sorry nobody's perfect .

This thread is a perfect example of the bullshit we have been dealing with for the past few months.

All respect concerning other members has totally gone out the window this winter. Ive never had to delete or edit so many threads, Not to mention the amount of members we have banned just in the past week.

The site is only as good as the members make it. If everyone want to fight and argue, call name and insult and even threaten the lives of other members thats fine but be prepared to see stricter rules, More editing and less freedom.

I remembers a time were everyone was out to help other members, Auctioning spare parts for members in need (myself included) Raising money to pick up MeMikes cars after the ordeal he went through, No Im afraid to open my email because its always full of reported threads and members who think I need to ban other members because they dont agree with each other.

This thread is a perfect example of the bullshit we have been dealing with for the past few months.

All respect concerning other members has totally gone out the window this winter. Ive never had to delete or edit so many threads, Not to mention the amount of members we have banned just in the past week.

The site is only as good as the members make it. If everyone want to fight and argue, call name and insult and even threaten the lives of other members thats fine but be prepared to see stricter rules, More editing and less freedom.

I remembers a time were everyone was out to help other members, Auctioning spare parts for members in need (myself included) Raising money to pick up MeMikes cars after the ordeal he went through, No Im afraid to open my email because its always full of reported threads and members who think I need to ban other members because they dont agree with each other.

Your wisdom and time spent is sooo appreciated AdamR. :happy10:
I wish I could repay you and all the moderators for all you and there time and head aches yall have to deal with here:)
I was out of my mind yesterday morning and it will never happen again.
I felt so bad for all our members I got concerned and took up there time posting in my thread. It hurt me worse then why I lost it seeing my friends get concerned. I felt so selfish :glasses9:.
I am a blest man to be a part of the best site in the world AdamR.
Thank you for all you do :happy10:

I think it's cabin fever but "here comes the sun".

Unfortunately I think it's just a sign of the times..... if you ever go onto any of the headline stories and read the opinions posted after, it's nothing but people trying to build a bigger soap box and use more capital letters than the next guy. You can really see that there are some very angry people out there and they want to get in your face and make you agree with them, and if you don’t you have no value as a person to them. I don’t expect everyone to agree with me or even like me but I have found that there are some people in this world who are just not happy unless they are making someone else unhappy. It only takes one word or a little poke, (all in fun never meant any harm) and the next thing you know they have gone off the deep end like you shot their dog or something.

The funny thing to me is to sit back and watch these exchanges…….. nothing better than two grown men getting all puffed up like a bunch of pussy cats going round and round each other, hissing and growling getting madder and madder lashing out when they are still to far apart to do anything, only to find out the sliding glass door is shut and they can’t even get to each other. They sit chicken pecking away at the key board fighting like a bunch of elementary kids on the play ground “MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD” some of the most stupid but funny things I’ve ever seen have been these little spats.

I think if most would stop and think of it the way I just described, they would realize just how petty and silly they look when they get involved in these realistically meaningless arguments, with someone who they will never meet and has no impact on their day to day life.

My experience has been:

Those who like to point out the faults in others can’t stand the faults in their own life.

The person who always accuses others of being racist are some of the most racist people I know.

People who are always angry tend to make others angry.

Name calling is just another way of telling everyone that you never finished (graduated) elementary school, so you never realized that we are all adults now and that recess ended over 10 YEARS ago for most of us!

oh, by the way I'm new here, just signed on I have no clue what you all are bitching about ...........lol

We don't either Rob!!

Welcome aboard, this is still THE best Mopar site in the world. :cheers:

By the way, I love your Nova:bootysha::toothy10:
(my dumb way of making you one of us Rob)

We don't either Rob!!

Welcome aboard, this is still THE best Mopar site in the world. :cheers:

By the way, I love your Nova:bootysha::toothy10:
(my dumb way of making you one of us Rob)

I get that Nova crap a lot myself. "What is that, a '63 or '64 Nova?"

I tell 'em, "'71- and it's not a freaking Nova!"

I had a grade school teacher who once said, and apparently I never forgot it;

"Nobody is too big to be courteous, but some people are too small"

"Nobody is too big to be courteous, but some people are too small"

That one's worth remembering, for sure.

Me, I note with interest that this thread has more "This message is hidden because [username] is on your ignore list." entries than any other thread I've ever seen on here. And it's fertile ground for finding new names to add to the ignore list, too.

I have never put anyone from this site on an "ignore list" while I may not agree with them I respect their right to be disagreeable

It has gotten out of control. Ban them. it's not a help forum lately, it's become a personality forum. (I know more than you; I don't like what you did to your car, I don't like your earrings, I don't like your bracelet, I don't like.. I don't have any data, or real life experience with that; I just have my neophyte bench racing friends opinion).

You know guys and gals, I gotta say I love Mopars just as much as anyone else but this type of childish crap is the reason I went stagnant on the site for well over two years. I decided to come back hoping that things had changed and for a while it seemed they had. People were friendly again, and the attitudes around here had seemed to improve greatly. Maybe me coming back on here and giving this community a chance again is a mistake. I'd like to think that my own knowledge and experience, what little I may or may not have, is/was valued by those that I interact with here. BUT it seems to be the same with just about every online forum I join and just start to feel comfortable with... the comfort level sets in and then a full load of garbage like this starts up again and when it is brought out in the open by mods/admin... it's made a mockery of. Oh well, maybe I'll just stick to doin my own thing and keepin things limited to those I can see in person and ask opinions face-to-face. Hopefully someday, those of you that can't seem to respect others including the mods/admin that work extremely hard to keep this place up and going for you will be banned and order once again restored around here. Unfortunately, to say I don't think I will stick around to see this.

Joey's sandbox - Joey's rules - I am good with that .................

Thank you Joey! I have been to all the other .com sites and this is by FAR the "BEST" Mopar site on the net!

I actually left the forum for a while because I was tired of this nonsense. When I joined FABO in 2006, it was purely a bunch of Mopar guys helping each other out. There were a few bad apples, but were weeded out. I can see that over time as membership grows, it becomes difficult to keep the negativity to a minimum. These are also stressful times. The conversations that did me in are the political ones that point the finger at other countries. It drove me nuts. Regardless, that the members are here aren't racist, there are stereotypical and racial undertones in the comments directed at foreign countries. It's one thing to dislike imports, it's another thing to hate it altogether. Heck, I remember there was a guy from Sweden who used to post here all the time. I haven't seen a post from him for a while now. The reason why I came back was to reconnect with maybe the 5 or so members that I enjoyed talking to on a more personal level. Two don't even post here anymore. One was a former mod...and the same behavior that drove me away the first time was still here.

This thread isn't about "freedom of speech". It's about common courtesy for your fellow forum members...members that you have a common bond with (A-bodies). Not everyone on here shares the same sense of sarcasm/humor you do. Not everyone has the same set of ideals. Not everyone is apt to understand the concept of a joke posted (this is especially true of our foreign members). Just keep some of this in mind before you click on that "post" button.

Thanks for posting this Joey.

I was reading the post about the B/S on the site and the people doing the bitching.I for one would rather have people that could say their opinion in a polite manner and totally disagree with me, than a person that kisses my *** and tells me every thing I want to hear,and says its great.I for one have enjoyed talking to you,strokerscamp and dealing with you,and have know problems with you,this might be because we can from the same side of the street,and followed different roads in life,but I still welcome you no matter what lead you to the cross roads where we have met,mrmopartech
For some of the others on this site,not all,I have to put them in the (VERY SPECIAL) catagory,and this is for members and the some moderators,MMT

Hey, you want to bicker and argue, come over to the news and Political forum. Bring a good argument and a tough hide. By the grace of admin. and the mods, we have an outlet where you are expected to challenge what is said, and defend what you say, use it.
Don't pollute the rest of the board with your attitude.

...and don't forget: What happens in N&P, stays in N&P.

btw it's not all politics, either, it' "News and Politics". Covers a lot of territory. :thumbup:

I was reading the post about the B/S on the site and the people doing the bitching.I for one would rather have people that could say their opinion in a polite manner and totally disagree with me, than a person that kisses my *** and tells me every thing I want to hear,and says its great.I for one have enjoyed talking to you and dealing with you,and have know problems with you,this might be because we can from the same side of the street,and followed different roads in life,but I still welcome you no matter what lead you to the cross roads where we have met,mrmopartech
For some of the others on this site,not all,I have to put them in the (VERY SPECIAL) catagory,and this is for members and the some moderators,MMT
Huh?

Whats up with this being ressurected.

no doubt...ha ha

its full of more hypocritical posts than any other ive seen so far..lol

Some the people coming off that way are the same ones preaching tolerance .lol

i hope i make their ignore list, i wouldnt want to possibly enlighten them in any way, it would be wasted. ha ha

this thread should hit the s**ter, it lost it's purpose many pages ago..lol!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back