Attitude adjustment

-

scottyv

Reaction score
just got done bolting in some new superstock springs and cranking up the t bars a few notches and VOOLAH, :) a totally new car, now i'm not saying all you guys with the lowered cars with the giant wheels look stupid, because everyone has there own opinions, but they look stupid !!!! :) jacked up with big and littles is the only way god intended hotrods to be, oldskool is the only school, end of story PERIOD !!!!!!!!!! now if i can just find some wheels :)

Attachments

• CAM00758.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 840
  • CAM00761.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 833
So, you decided to get wasted this afternoon?

this is who's brain ? it CLEARLY says "NOW IF I CAN JUST FIND WHEELS" when any of you own/build even one quarter of the mopars i have (over 400 so far, and counting) then you can talk !!!!!!!

this is who's brain ? it CLEARLY says "NOW IF I CAN JUST FIND WHEELS" when any of you own/build even one quarter of the mopars i have (over 400 so far, and counting) then you can talk !!!!!!!

Dude have you really built 400 mopars? Your like my idol now.

EXPLANATION to those juz' cominz onz zboarz

The previously posted, now removed, photos, made this a LOT funnier!!!

Scotty
Youre taking stuff too personally. The guys are pulling your leg. You need to relax a bit, and recognize internet humor. Sometimes the lol isnt typed but still undertood to be there.Yeah I miss it (the humor)too, now and again, but once you get to know the guys, we will have many,many laughs, together.

Photo links. What photo links? Where are the LINKS!

yes, i've really owned/built over 400 so far, the good the bad and the ugly, had them all , from hemi cuda's to my 73-74 plodge vart 4 door, (74 dart custom with a 73 valiant nose) was my grandma's car, bought it new in 74, slammed it into a tree in her yard in 76, (stepped on the gas instead of the brakes) the last time grandma drove :( i put a 73 valiant nose on it painted it to match, and confused a whole lot of people, said plymouth on the front and dodge on the rear :)

Scotty dont let them bother you, i had a 70 duster with L60sx 14 on back and e60s x 14 on front and got a ticket in virginia for too low front bumper and too high back bumper and also for tires that stuck out from under the fenders,that was 30 years ago, i got a 74 duster that im building thats gonna set the same way with highjackers on back and traction bars as well, they can keep all them 20 and 22 inch rims, im old school and my car is gonna show it, let em talk, they didnt live in the 70s or got all smoked up and cant remember what looks good! LOL

Just thinking outloud here, but some of us like lowered cars with big wheels. Maybe it would be nicer not to say that you think a certain style looks stupid. When I go to a car show, I always find something nice to say about every car I look at. I would never tell the owner I thought his car looked stupid. Just thinking.

they don't bother me at all, i know what a true hotrod is, and also what a wanna be mexican lowrider is LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Attitude Adjustment??? Seems like the OP has made his mind up on a number of topics. Doesn't appear to be any room for adjustment there. That leaves attitude. Got plenty of that.

My momma told me. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say it." Bye.

I love the old school look. Some don't!! My Cuda says it all!!!

Treblig

Attachments

• DSC04253.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 652
  • DSC04275.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 626
  • DSC04311.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 629
  • DSC04312.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 629
Attitude Adjustment??? Seems like the OP has made his mind up on a number of topics. Doesn't appear to be any room for adjustment there. That leaves attitude. Got plenty of that.

My momma told me. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say it." Bye.

Bye ? i guess your quitting the site ? , attitude is right, not to mention been here long before you, and will be here long after you, just like i've been a mopar guy long before you, and will be long after you go back to your chevys, HAVE A NICE DAY :) :)

Seriously guys, opinions are nothing to get upset over! If somebody has a different preference or opinion than yours, there is no reason to be a royal douche about it! And that's meant for everybody! Narrow minded comments and bashing someone else's preference is only gonna make them less likely to see your point of view. There's enough of this BS going on everywhere else in the world! Let's keep this **** off the forums!

Racist??? Really?

"Mexican low rider" throwing out ethnic stereotypes isn't politically incorrect? Borderline racist? If I'm wrong I appologize for my white trash mentality. Gonna go put my 17" wheels up for sale on Craigslist. Then I'm gonna dye my hair blonde and get me some blue contacts. Time to step back in line. Carry on.

I have never been, and never will be "PC" that is the main problem with our country today, and why we have the "double standard" that we all suffer from right now, that cause **** like the riots in Maryland,

And no, that doesn't make me a racist, i believe "EVERYONE" should be treated exactly the same, and have to WORK exactly the same for their money, and if that makes me a racist, then kiss my *** !!!!!!!!

-
Back