Attitude adjustment

-
Rocco...Liking the Silver Dart.....Wheels match the car perfect in my book.

Thanks, I wouldn't use them if I had it to do over again. They look good enough on there though. I'm glad people like them. The car is still in my area.

I never said i restored 400 cars, i said i owned 400 and restored some, I've bought registered and driven as many as 12 in one week, i bouught my first in 1975 , a 65 satellite with a 273 , and as far as being pigeon chested when you bench 365 and carry around engine blocks like i do, then come talk to me, have a nice day :)

You didn't start till 1975? Got my first 1964 Barracuda in May of 1965. Went in the service in Sept. 66. Got out in Sept. of 68 and got a formula S 1967 Barracuda and had some type of Mopar, new or old ever since. Also if you are so confused as to have 12 cars in one week you might want to consider just what you are doing

Yep jjust a bunch of jealous wannabes, its a shame that you all are such fools, i would have liked to share some of my knowledge with you, and some of my secret spots to find cheap mopars, oh well, i guess i'll just keep them all for myself and just show you pictures :) have a nice day

Yep jjust a bunch of jealous wannabes, its a shame that you all are such fools, i would have liked to share some of my knowledge with you, and some of my secret spots to find cheap mopars, oh well, i guess i'll just keep them all for myself and just show you pictures :) have a nice day

To tell you the truth I wouldn't even bother to post on the forum anymore. No one appreciates your knowledge of these cars so why even bother hanging around?

To tell you the truth I wouldn't even bother to post on the forum anymore. No one appreciates your knowledge of these cars so why even bother hanging around?

x2

IF you have the knowledge I'm not sure if and how you have the time to apply it.

No intelligent life here. Beam me up, Sco.....

Oh, never mind.

Got my first 1964 Barracuda in May of 1965. Went in the service in Sept. 66. Got out in Sept. of 68

I (too quickly) read this as you got your '64 cuda in May/65 and it went in for service in Sept of '66 and you got it back in Sept. of '68.
I was thinking your Chrysler service dept. was a lot like the one that worked on my '90 Laser lol.

this is who's brain ? it CLEARLY says "NOW IF I CAN JUST FIND WHEELS" when any of you own/build even one quarter of the mopars i have (over 400 so far, and counting) then you can talk !!!!!!!

So I'm guessing you lost money on all 400 of those previous Mopars, eh? It's also amazing that you can't find a set of wheels with all that experience and wisdom.

Man...this site just keeps getting better and better :banghead:

Well there it is. Isn't it. Turns out I was right in my intuition. Know what? I looked up some of your posts. In between the sales ads you've posted here, it's obvious from the QUESTIONS you've posted that you don't have all this "secret" (or is it "double secret?") knowledge, and you haven't built any 400 Mopars either. If you came here trynna make friends, and "you didn't" then "you haven't"

Anyone besides me find the title of this thread to be a bit of double meaning?

Well there it is. Isn't it. Turns out I was right in my intuition. Know what? I looked up some of your posts. In between the sales ads you've posted here, it's obvious from the QUESTIONS you've posted that you don't have all this "secret" (or is it "double secret?") knowledge, and you haven't built any 400 Mopars either. If you came here trynna make friends, and "you didn't" then "you haven't"

Anyone besides me find the title of this thread to be a bit of double meaning?

95% are all sale ads of beater cars or parts.

The other 5% are things like this.

"Have any of you put a body super stocks on an early valiant or cuda I'm thinking about puting them on my new valiant, but don't want it to sit a mile in the air, a nice rake is cool, but not real high, i put them on one of my old challengers and they were high, anyone with pics "

400 cars. One got SS springs.

The title of this thread should read "douche bag without a pot to piss in and thinks he knows it all". I would like to see pics of the 400 mopars. Matchbox cars don't count. It is always good humor to read posts from an idiot like this guy. LMAO!!!

Treblig
I like your cars attitude too.
In 1977, (the year I got married)I had a 69 FB Barracuda,with big n littles.(some kind of very plain green). She had N50-15 ProTracs on the back,with airshocks of course. And something like 205-14s on the front. The rear was skyhigh. The front, not so much. It was all attitude cause the engine was just a warmed over slanty. It had absolutely no traction issues.That was my first Barracuda.I was 24 that summer.
So your Yellow "Hotrod"stirs me up every time I see it. Thx.

Well you have shared so much since 2006 with a whopping 80 some posts.........
Only thing worse than the attitude is the over inflated ego.
Obviously a Huge asset to the website.

It appears his only purpose is to see how irritated he can make other people, combative and offensive from the get go.

Man, am I ever glad I had my boots on when I started reading the posts from this very smart Mopar authority with over 400 Mopar build. Otherwise I would have been a-hole deep in one serious case of BS! :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :sign12:

A mod should really close and lock this post. Maybe just delete it.

I guess he could have WORKED on 400 Mopars if he worked in a shop. But restoring 400, by his account, himself, NO WAY!

-
Back