-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I have to ask you to help me clean up the bard a bit. I want this place to feel like home to everybody but some of us (myself included) are getting to comfy.

So just a few rules

Avatars - Try to keep the related to you or your car. Pics of you, your wife, your dog or cat or your car are good choices. No more bouncing breast please. I like them as much as the next guy but lets keep them off of the main forum.

Sig pics - Pretty much the same thing. Just keep an eye the size of the picture. If you have to scroll over to see the rest of the picture, Its to big LOL :D

Language - Keep it PG13 please. No f word in the subject title, not even if you censor it. We all know what you mean. Its really no differant then saying.

Hope you all understand the changes. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me. :thumleft:

I changed my avatar a while back because i thought it was starting to get a little out of hand with all the one's that were popping up.

cool deal adam.

i like that i don't have to worry about my 7 yr old daughter saying, dad what was that :mrgreen: as i scroll down the page.

thanks for the clean up.

Signed up recently, enjoy your site,agreed the age should be 21 or over,but one thing bugs me,why do's it say bench racer under my avatar? After owning more than 15 mopars and racing a few in bracket division,i'm kinda insulted,know what i mean?

It has to do with your post count. When you have 25 post it changes to bracket racer, then SuperStock at 50, and so on.

Welcome aboard.

GotDart said:
fstbackfish said:
WHAT OTHER SECTION???

I think you have to be 21 to enter. :laughing:
OR NOT AN SAY WE DID :pale: BUT.... BUT.....Im OLD...er,im one of the top posters on this site so i should hav a go a head on this one dont ya think,if not thats just NOT RIGHT :scratch:

-
Back