Avoid this company

-

Paladin06

Reaction score
I sent my bezels to this guy almost two months ago. After many attempts to contact him with no response, he now tells me he's out of business and is sending my UNRESTORED parts back to me. How about telling me that weeks ago??

:mumum:

http://vae-restorations.com/default.aspx

He was recommended by a FABO member. First bad recommendations from here ever.

Not happy in the Valley!!

Greg Anderson

They have been out of business for some time now. We have talked about it in several thread.

You got your parts back, that's the good thing.

Well I missed the out of business thread or I would have never sent my parts to them. No, I have not got my parts back yet but I do have airfare money and a CCP available.

No problem-everybody needs to rant now and then.It does suck when you plan on getting the job completed and it falls on its face.Anyway I hope you get your parts back and find another vendor.Good Luck

If he is out of business, why does his site still have contact info, etc?
If he was on the up and up, the site should have something referencing the out of business, but perhaps keeping the domain name...

Here's thee-mail I got.

Greg,

No, I am not currently In business. I have had some things happen that were out of my control and could no longer make this work.

I just packed your parts up to be returned to you tomorrow. I apologize for this inconvenience and hope you find someone else to restore them easily.

Lot of places are out of business or on there way out. Bad times for sure. If the guy was not on the "up and up" as you say you would not be getting your parts back. They say things are getting better but I don't see it.

What type of bezels did you send out and what kind of restore job were you having done on them?

if you want to get them polished up , thats pretty easy to do on your own....I do all my own polish work.

Well lets see if I get them back first.

Lot of places are out of business or on there way out. Bad times for sure. If the guy was not on the "up and up" as you say you would not be getting your parts back. They say things are getting better but I don't see it.

Wow did you ever have your nuts tighten up on you when you read something and felt sick after you read it.
Vic has my dash from my 69 Dart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did not know this was going on!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny

Wow did you ever have your nuts tighten up on you when you read something and felt sick after you read it.
Vic has my dash from my 69 Dart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did not know this was going on!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny

Hey Kenny, I cant remember, but a fabo member on here has his ph #. I suggest starting a thread with VAE in the subject line looking for his number. Good luck. Sorry to hear on both your counts guys!!

Yes a FABO member had his instrument, heater and glove box bezel done. The work looked great and he loved the work and recommended them. Well I made the jump and sent the same pieces for rework...what a mistake.

Hey Kenny, I cant remember, but a fabo member on here has his ph #. I suggest starting a thread with VAE in the subject line looking for his number. Good luck. Sorry to hear on both your counts guys!!

I gust went through my phone bills and found it. 734-752-7834 No answer but left a message.

Thanks
Kenny

-
Back