Barrett-Jackson Survey

-
If I won the lottery...........

I would probably get my Turbo Mini van painted........or not

Drag01.jpg

For a daily driver I would want another 1971 340 'Cuda coupe.
Darker Blue, black vinyl top, black interior, slap stick, gauge package.

I really miss that car. Sold it back in the early '80's for $2400.00
It had a nice sound (stock exhaust)

Due to it would be a daily driver, I would have the 2008 or 2009 new challenger SRT 8 in sublime green and then car straight to hennessey performance up the hp too 600. or 68 clone hemi dart.

1968 Barracuda Notchback GG1. 358ci P5 Nascar motor "detuned" to about 750 hp and converted to fuel injection and coil pack ignition system. Dry sump system. Five speed Jerico with a 1:1 fifth and a multi-disc "street" clutch. 2.56 gears in the rear. Satchel link or torque arm style rear suspension. Lots of aluminum, fiberglass, and carbon fiber to bring the weight down. Full cage. Decent stereo, nice bolstered seats, five point harnesses, and A/C. 18" wheels to clear the monster Brembo brakes. Custom fuel cell w/ bladder to hold 36+ gallons. Set up to be legal and reliable for Big Bend Open Road Race, Silver State classic, track days at MotorSports Ranch (will have a membership of course), etc.

Cruise around the US, race, get my kids established in Cart racing, go to car shows, attend Spring Fling, SFSF, Fall Fling, and help people jump start projects.

Michael
Plano, TX
1968 Barracuda Notchback
http://mysite.verizon.net/michael_mosley/barracuda.html

My ride would be a 71 Hemi Cuda Convertible fuel injected...5 speed trans, air built for the road. All black, something to jump on Rt 80 in Jersey and cruise till I see the Pacific Ocean!!!

Ok money not a deal.... 68 Dart GTS, Black inside and out, int all stock, but a killer, stock lookin sound system.... Engine DUH....... Biggest cid Hemi (the 426, not the new ones) Hey money is nothing.... close to 800 cubes should work.... Trans.... A-833 4sp, twin Vortech S-trims, about 18 lbs boost, carbed X-ram... 1 vortech for each carb. Limo tinted windows, Dana 60... 4.10s should work, spool, wheels... I would have many to choose from... And after I have it all up and runnin... YES.... I would build it my self, yea money is not a object here, but would still build it my self... I would pull in to the police dept parking lot, with open headers... wait till they come out... and blow the back tires off of it. Thats just what I would do... ohh I need a truck also... for a beater.. 2004 Ford Lighthing.... These trucks with mods can run 10's easy, and go the the store to get a meal, or whatever.
Kerry

would have my 340 70 dart rotisare done grond up lp blower to fit under hood gear venderod unit 410 out back must have hemi drop for the hot weather out here in hercules then buy a z11 camero 427 alum and set it on fire for all those chev. freaks to see no i culdnt do that just kidding:evil5:

1968 Barracuda Notchback GG1. 358ci P5 Nascar motor "detuned" to about 750 hp and converted to fuel injection and coil pack ignition system. Dry sump system. Five speed Jerico with a 1:1 fifth and a multi-disc "street" clutch. 2.56 gears in the rear. Satchel link or torque arm style rear suspension. Lots of aluminum, fiberglass, and carbon fiber to bring the weight down. Full cage. Decent stereo, nice bolstered seats, five point harnesses, and A/C. 18" wheels to clear the monster Brembo brakes. Custom fuel cell w/ bladder to hold 36+ gallons. Set up to be legal and reliable for Big Bend Open Road Race, Silver State classic, track days at MotorSports Ranch (will have a membership of course), etc.

Cruise around the US, race, get my kids established in Cart racing, go to car shows, attend Spring Fling, SFSF, Fall Fling, and help people jump start projects.

Michael
Plano, TX
1968 Barracuda Notchback
http://mysite.verizon.net/michael_mosley/barracuda.html

Hey, have you been inside my head anytime???

Seriously, I would want something I could race in a class with other cars. From bottom to top.....

A maxed out Solo II E/SP autocross 68 Cuda notchback. Would be the ultimate underdog against all the new Mustangs and F-bodies.

Or, a replica of Gerald Robinson's 68 Barracuda 1970 Trans Am car to run in Vintage racing.

Or, a 68 Barracuda tricked out for one of those American Iron like road race series.

Or, one of Sam Posey's Trans Am Challenger's, Dan Gurney's AAR's, Ron Grable's 68 Dart (although it was recently wrecked hard), or one of the original 66 Trans Am cars.

Just a formula Barracuda, notchback with 4 speed. No frills, bare bone. Then I'd get the dart painted, insert 340 and posi rear end and tear down the road............and up my life insurance.

Mr. Norm's Demon GSS. 1971 Tri-Power (I know, GM term but that's what they were!) or 1972 Supercharged. Obviously, I couldn't be fussy about colour schemes being that they're so rare but in this fantasy world, I'd like an EV2 Hemi Orange car with the black and orange vinyl bucket interior (1971), console 4-speed, black stripes, no vinyl top and rallye wheels. Failing the fantasy colour choices, I'd take the B5 blue 72 Supercharged GSS with the one-off black/orange plaid seat inserts 4 speed car that's appeared in a couple of the Mopar mags... now that's one hell of a hot Demon! :D

69 Daytona?
Ah yes, a wing car. Couldn’t get much more of a wow factor on the road. I have often wondered what I would do if I actually saw one pass me in on the interstate. Even if one is on the interstate it probably is in an enclosed car trailer and you wouldn’t know it.
Should I be surprised that more people haven’t chosen a new vehicle with their newfound wealth? No Vipers yet? No exotic Italian stuff? LOL
I lean to old school myself. (And Mopars)
Remember, you can build any car anyway you like.
And you have to use it for your transportation to make this interesting. What do you really want to drive if you could drive anything? Money is not an issue on the car but you will have to decide what to do with the rest of the money and your life. (Depends on how much you won doesn't it.)

1966 Coronet, 528cu Blown Hemi. Full tub, biggest tires I could fit! Full tint all around. The deepest darkest black paint, with a bluish/white chain lightening painted on top, exploding on the hood, and thinning out towards the back of the vehicle.

Being this is supposed to be my daily driver and a good part of the year I gave to drive in ice and snow I think I would like a fully "loaded" Warlock or Macho Power Wagon. I prefer the Warlock because of the bed. A Macho Ramcharger would be OK also.

Here are a couple of pics.

Chuck

2095752_56.jpg

1977-adult-toys.jpg

money no object, daily driver, I WOULD NOT NEED TO GO TO THE BAD PART OF TOWN

I guess if I could I would like to have a 61 Corvette, have wanted one since 1972. Drove one 2 years ago and should have bought it

Daily driver Mopar, 1967 GTX hardtop 440 auto, and ac for the hot days

weekend car 71 Cuda Convertible like the one I had, Curious Yellow 383, auto, ps, power top

No billboards when I had it in the 80's

4BBDCuda.jpg

with billboards NOW pictures taken this past fall

lowrescuda.jpg

I would still love to have it. If Hoppie would sell it to me and I could afford it now there would be some rare parts for sale. The bumpers need to go for the chrome that it had, bill boards off to show the nice 1/4's, I would have to think twice about changing the shaker, but like the stock Cuda hood too.

4BBDCuda.jpg

lowrescuda.jpg

I guess if I could I would like to have a 61 Corvette, have wanted one since 1972. Drove one 2 years ago and should have bought it

weekend car 71 Cuda Convertible like the one I had, Curious Yellow 383, auto, ps, power top

View attachment 22066

View attachment 22068

I would still love to have it. If Hoppie would sell it to me and I could afford it now there would be some rare parts for sale. The bumpers need to go for the chrome that it had, bill boards off to show the nice 1/4's, I would have to think twice about changing the shaker, but like the stock Cuda hood too.

Wow, he installed all the bling!

I like the Nascar equipped small blocks in an A body, but make mine something like a 74 dart swinger, just because you don't see a lot of them tricked out. IRS with air bags and totally tricked out in suspension department( lets make this thing handle like .9-1.0 g force. Just looking at the person you are passing while cramming gears and letting that engine hum to 9500+ rpm would be priceless. Oh yeah and to deviate just a bit I would not mind a new Aston Martin DB9, since I work around them all day they are growing on me.

View attachment 22066

View attachment 22068

Here's your 1961 Corvette....I let it go years ago...was a nice car

OLD_DAYS02.jpg

It was painted white by the next owner
old61.jpg

Nothing too exotic... a 1968 or 1969 Road Runner (2 door hardtop) with a 383, 4 speed.

That's the first car I would buy if I won the lottery.

-
Back