Behold, the world's dumbest human being...

-

71 Duster 440

Quarter Life Crisis
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ufEpb_WIR0&feature=fvwbrel"]Muscle Cars and Road Courses Make Unlikely Partners - TUNED - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently, "Muscle Cars and Road Courses Make Unlikely Partners."

and

"...the 340 engine is as useless for drag racing as a rear wing on a Civic..."

REALLY?!

Listen to what this guy has to say about the gorgeous 1970 Challenger T/A he's driving and about muscle cars in general. The first four minutes and thirty seconds of this video made my skin crawl and steam shoot out of my ears. I wish I had a time machine so I could kick his dad in the bean bag before knocking up his equally unattractive mother. Hope you guys "enjoy" as much as I did.

:banghead:

This guy seems like a dumbass at first, typical magazine tester only knows how to feel "this car is better than that car". But notice near the end he says "After spending some time getting used to the Challenger I would be confident taking it around the track much faster" so he's not bashing it too bad...

Check this out, and driven by a woman to boot (badass):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SwRwY6pDdE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SwRwY6pDdE[/ame]

What a moron, he gets porches blowing by him in the Challenger and its the cars fault...same thing happens in the Mustang and its because he can't "concentrate and talk at the same time"

The guy can't drive worth crap to begin with, and apperantly knows jack S... about cars in general.

Check this out, and driven by a woman to boot (badass):

Thats no woman thats Mary Pozzi !
She & her husband are both pro road course drivers & teachers
Both do driving tests for Car magazines to evaluate ALL the big dollar company owned Hot Rods !
She has been in all the mags testing the best of the best !
She could make you pee your pants driving a Yugo !

Couldn't stand the guy's yappin'. But that lady was cool to watch, by how comfortable she looked you'd think that was her own car. Fun to watch her passengers, the only one who really looked like he was enjoying the ride was the last guy....

He's a tool that couldn't drive to save his life
He drove like a scared newbie girly girl on her period after being yelled at for invading the chocolate cake. Fake *** men like him should be beaten and removed from the planet. Any and all responsable for putting him in the car and on TV should be burned at the stake after a flogging from super ugly drunkin cross dressing rabid homo men on a drunkin revenge rage.

The only diference between whatching girly man and lets say, Danica Patrick is she's good eye candy where this fat *** hurt my eyes.

Listening to his mouth was hard

More hurtful than listening to Fran Drescher whine on purpose.
I hate no nothings on the TV talking crap.

Why do TV's guys install hurtful programing for us?

OH, a Civic needs every bit of help it can get, so a wing is a great idea on the track! Not a street driven pudd!

Looks like that vehicle is pretty heavy and the springs in the rear appear fairly soft. In both videos. I think it needs several more bob truck leafs in the rear.

Does hotchkis have different springs and T bars for accurately dialing in your suspension or do they just have a one size fits all approach?

unrealistic, he's comparing/basing this opinion against the latest super cars that have the challenger amongst other muscle cars to thank for the decades of r&d.

he's a worthless sack of sht, what else is new..

unrealistic, he's comparing/basing this opinion against the latest super cars that have the challenger amongst other muscle cars to thank for the decades of r&d.

he's a worthless sack of sht, what else is new..
He is a piece of s****! Every one gives Mopar crap cause they are all Ford and Chevy people and think Mopar is a lesser car. F*** THEM!

funny how even the super cars are modified suspension, again putting them even more ahead tech wise to the 40 yr old mopar, totally stupid to compare....but hey...they are trying to show how far they have come.....whatever.lol dudes still a dorkblow

He is a piece of s****! Every one gives Mopar crap cause they are all Ford and Chevy people and think Mopar is a lesser car. F*** THEM!

heheh! Yep. They should get someone who puts a little more effort into the test and less into the jibber jabber. Put the spurs to it and keep your knuckles white! Save the fu##in summary for after the test drive som-bi%ch!

Thats no woman thats Mary Pozzi !
She & her husband are both pro road course drivers & teachers
Both do driving tests for Car magazines to evaluate ALL the big dollar company owned Hot Rods !
She has been in all the mags testing the best of the best !
She could make you pee your pants driving a Yugo !

I tried to get to ride with Mary last year @ the MATS road course in Vegas, but I ended up riding with this guy instead, maybe her husband? Great fun....couldn't stop smiling. She is an awesome driver.

Attachments

• Mopars At The Strip 2011 075.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 470
You ain't really driving the thing until you scare yourself. He is way too calm to say he gave it the respect it deserved. Give me that car and a camera and all you would here was motor noises and a few "Oh F#$K and Holy S#!ts and there wouldn't be anybody passing me!

Let me drive that Chally with fat boy as passenger. I guarantee I could make him piss his pants before the 1st lap is done. He's irrelevant!!!!!!!!

Well, at least he did not drive it off a cliff like they do so frequently with old mopars.

The car probably would have done much better with a seasoned driver that did not yap the whole time.

I rode in the 68 gtx that was at mats last year, definitly shows ya what there suspension does for even a big ol gtx, the guy didnt really push it very hard atleast i didnt think so but even so i could tell a huge difference i would think it would of run with my 89 shelby csx shadow says alot for an old mopar i wouldnt hesitate to purchase there products.

As for the guy in the vid what a d-bag after watching him i wouldnt let him drive anything of mine hes not comfortable enough to go 50mph iam not comfortable letting him step foot in my pride and joy if i was his wife i would turn down his prius to a 1v system so he dosnt scare himself if he ever gets his prius in some gravel. Obviously that 70 challenger wont out handle a fully built new mustang a stock mustang thats more apples to apples whats next t-bucket and an enzo

Oh my gosh this guy sucks!!! Fat boy needs to drop about 100 lbs in order just to shift the car right! When you see him getting on the course and a group of cars are about to pass him, that would've never happened to me. I'd have the 340 workin, the lead driver would've been sayin "oh ****, what the hell does that thing have it" as I put more and more distance between us.

Hold up, Isn't this the same track that AutoXCuda races on?

-
Back