Best Photo Of Your Mopar Posing As A Trailer Queen

-
On its way to get engine bay painted.........

Picture 1658.jpg

Picture 1659.jpg

Here,s mine after a day of racing.Bought the trailer and 4 days later,broke an axel(8 1/4)have an 8 3/4 in her now.If you look real close,the shadow from the fence looks like AAR stripes..WOOHOO!!

AAR.JPG

aar stripes.JPG

Heres mine. I am sure it will be on a trailer many more times before it can be driven.
Picture139.jpg

Sorry. No trailer for me either. This is the day the Demon first rolled into the shop (background) after a 22 hour non-stop from the left coast.

IMG_3857s.JPG

This thread reminds me of the time we installed the roll cage on my barracuda.
We rolled it into my buddy's fab shop through one side of the shop, left it on the trailer, installed the cage, and 12 hours later rolled it out the other side, wala!
One Roll cage to go!

And you know what?
My loser *** did not get one picture of the whole ordeal, forgot my camera, Imagine that.

Pull it out of the barn and haul it home. After a little fixin' I've been driving it ever since. Toolmanmike

Sometimes people don't have overdrive transmissions to enable the use of highway driving.Around town is one thing but a couple hundred mile is not a good thing, thus the need of a trailer!:yawinkle:

100_0826.jpg

100_0828.jpg

My (ex) Shelby Dakota #1407 and my (ex) 69 N96 Super Bee at the track

1407BEE1.JPG

The only time mine was on a trailer. Clutch! Never ever buy a zoom clutch. 2 new ones and both defective. Put in a Ram Powergrip. A Lot better.

Fred B

The Zoom in our roadrunner held up 20+ years..... maybe you just had bad luck. Either way, using a centerforce one now. It's amazing how much lighter the new one is.

Anyway, back on topic... I think the only times i ever remember our cars on trailors was our 383 powered 41 willys sedan when it broke down and a friend hauled it home for us, and when the roadrunner wasn't done and needed to be taken to the shop.... also when that willys was sold. Don't have pics of any of those, sorry, haha

Mine is a true Queen. No eng or trans yet! This is how it looked when I picked her up.

0fcc_12.jpg

-
Back