Biohazard

-
The plumbing is complete. She got, for the most part, a stock 2 into 1 exhaust system (internal combustion byproduct management network) with a few exceptions. We used 2 1/4" pipe from the "Y" to the tail, an appropriate sized standard muffler, and a straight tail pipe omitting the 'ramp' and turn-down of the factory tailpipe.

Trying to get the wrecker guy to haul it to the new house first thing in the morning. Need to snap some photos of the work beforehand.

Looks like mine just resting in the garage waiting for something to pounce on! Or at least some nicer weather!

Weather here couldn't be any nicer. I just have a butt-tonne of shite to move, clean, paint, etc.

Not going, "went".

Because correct for this car, less money, fewer parts, and better torque where I'll be driving it. Not to mention there is limited space for a passenger side pipe along the fuel tank.

Not going, "went".

Because correct for this car, less money, fewer parts, and better torque where I'll be driving it. Not to mention there is limited space for a passenger side pipe along the fuel tank.

I get why,but the less space thing I had an issue with on an M body as well. Shift the tank over,and theres all kinds of room. But I went single ex as well,just bigger. 2 1/2 I think. Factory for the M is a choking 1 7/8.

It's 1 7/8 for the 318 as well. Even smaller on the headpipes.
The final tally on mine is 2" headpipe and 2 1/4" the rest of the way.
I'm confident it's going to run just how I'd like it to.

Oh GOD.... thats part of why it has taken me so long to get back on my Dart. Too many fish to fry...

Introducing: Biohazard live webcam!!

Just watch the image below.

It may not look like anything's going on but that's just because....there isn't. :(

Yeah, between the two pics above...you can see all the boxes yet to be unpacked, sorted, put away, etc. Plus I still got a kitchen and two bathrooms to finish painting. On the up-side, I'm working a night shift this week and when we don't get any calls, I can still get work done during the day so...hopefully the kitchen will be done tomorrow but there's so much more to be done...I could start another thread.

Thanks for the update, it's good to know you're still working hard getting your new home set up. Good to keep the better half happy!!!

I see a lot of movement on the wall of boxes to the right of your car...it's nearly gone!!

-
Back