Black Friday deals .

-
I’ll just assume the SM rockers are garbage too.

Something is telling me to buy the small block heads and hoard them for the future.
I think the SM rockers might be fine for a hydraulic cam, or mild solid, with around .550 lift, and a moderate spring.
If you were planning on an engine that could use the cylinder head flow, I think it would be wise to step up to something else....

And .... I did it again. Bought another set of SBM aluminum heads fully loaded and the stud kit.

Black Friday.jpg

anybody know if there's any BF deals or EOY sales on tuxedo 4 post lifts out there?

Google is your friend finding deals.
sorry, I should have been more specific:

does anybody know of any current deals on decent quality four post lifts-- preferably tuxedo brand-- in the $4000 range from companies they've dealt with before; or possibly have specific knowledge of a sale that may be going on right now. I've googled a fair amount but have only come up with the same pricing as a month ago.

thanks for a leg up peeps!

Black Friday was very expensive

1200.00 plus Speedmaster heads
800.00 BTE new 1.80 low gearset for spare powerglide ( thank goodness I sold my old 1.98 for 550.00 this week)
New head porting light Amazon 30.00.

Black Friday was very expensive

1200.00 plus Speedmaster heads
800.00 BTE new 1.80 low gearset for spare powerglide ( thank goodness I sold my old 1.98 for 550.00 this week)
New head porting light Amazon 30.00.
Think of all the money you saved.

Any deals on Tires? looking for MT street et s/s.

Opinions on the speed master connecting rods?

LOL…you have a sickness.
I know, I know ! But man, a guy cannot even hardly do a valve job on cast heads for less than these brand-new aluminum heads!! Besides, I've had zero issues with the ones I put on my Duster, and I thought the actual castings looked as good (if not better) than new Edelbrock's !!!

I’ve googled and looked on summit, Jegs and scat and didn’t see a deal.

Looking for a scat 408 rotating assembly

I know, I know ! But man, a guy cannot even hardly do a valve job on cast heads for less than these brand-new aluminum heads!! Besides, I've had zero issues with the ones I put on my Duster, and I thought the actual castings looked as good (if not better) than new Edelbrock's !!!
It's too good of a deal.. for $699 to the door you can't have machine work done on your factory heads for that much... If I had the coin I'd buy a set just to have them... $58 for the stud kit that's a no-brainer..

You can save almost a grand on speedmaster cnc big block Victor copies. Enough to cover the good Hughes rockers you will need.
(325 cc. Compare to 270 cc trick flows. Yes, I know the trick flows are better heads.....).

It's too good of a deal.. for $699 to the door you can't have machine work done on your factory heads for that much... If I had the coin I'd buy a set just to have them... $58 for the stud kit that's a no-brainer..
agree. I don't have a use for them now, but that will change as projects come and go.

@j par, IIRC you are running these SM loaded heads on your Duster with a solid cam? They only show for a hydraulic cam in their ad. Inquiring minds want to know...

agree. I don't have a use for them now, but that will change as projects come and go.

You guys are the devil on my shoulder right now.

I called to remind my buddy about the sale and he told me Speedmaster even offers a billet top fuel Hemi head. And yes I looked at it but no I didn’t buy a set.

-
Back