Black Friday sales. Who’s buying what.

-
Are you looking to do a full rewire or just clean up some stuff?

I’ll just do a clean up and hide it under the carpet. Lots of work I won’t get to this winter as I took on more jobs than I planned. My stuff will suffer. Lol. Again.

I wish the damn DMV would have some sort of sale. I have to figure out where to come up with about $360 to transfer title and get plates for this new to us Durango. Since our original one is down with a bad trans. (It needs plates renewed too, I'm almost a month over on it, if I go past 1 month over, no they stick ya for yet another $20) but ain't gonna happen til I get my kit for it's trans.... Then they don't give me 1 yr since renewal, it still reverts to October even if I don't get it til say April.

I'm buying junk all the time. Holiday shopping annoys me. I also try to buy locally, when I can.

I was hoping strange would have a sale this year so I could pick up a dana.

I was hoping strange would have a sale this year so I could pick up a dana.

Google is your friend.

Strange Black Friday begins NOW!!! That's right- one week early!!! Save 10% and FREE ground shipping for ONLINE orders- yep ONLINE orders ONLY. From now until midnight Monday November 26th!!! Not all Strange products are available for online purchase yet- but ALL items that are available are eligible for 10 percent off and free ground shipping - no minimum and no maximum- and no promotional code to remember or enter- just order! The Sale price and FREE shipping is reflected in the shopping cart!!! Complete rear ends, although not available to purchase online, are eligible- click the link for details. T-shirts are excluded but are 3 for $25! Enjoy!!!
https://www.strangeengineering.net/strange-black-friday
#racestrange #getsome #strangefriday

And Moser!
1700613049845.png

High Performance Rear-Ends and Aftermarket Parts | Moser Engineering

Last edited:
Google is your friend.

Strange Black Friday begins NOW!!! That's right- one week early!!! Save 10% and FREE ground shipping for ONLINE orders- yep ONLINE orders ONLY. From now until midnight Monday November 26th!!! Not all Strange products are available for online purchase yet- but ALL items that are available are eligible for 10 percent off and free ground shipping - no minimum and no maximum- and no promotional code to remember or enter- just order! The Sale price and FREE shipping is reflected in the shopping cart!!! Complete rear ends, although not available to purchase online, are eligible- click the link for details. T-shirts are excluded but are 3 for $25! Enjoy!!!
https://www.strangeengineering.net/strange-black-friday
#racestrange #getsome #strangefriday

Yeah, the ad is still up from 2018. They haven't listed one for this year, so far anyways.

I'm definitely going to check Dr diff and Moser as well.

Yeah, the ad is still up from 2018. They haven't listed one for this year, so far anyways.

I'm definitely going to check Dr diff and Moser as well.

The cut n copy was from their facebook group so it’s usually pretty current

I put a set of bare Edelbrock Victor copy Speedmaster heads in my basket. May play with some big block Mopar heads and see how close to 380-390 I can get them.

Last edited:
No Black Friday deals that I see so far for my center section.
I'm not sure that Cass has a marketing department to whip up Black Friday sales. I'd email him and ask though, it can't hurt and all he can say is no.

I just picked up on one of these. 20% off. You didn't think I would buy car parts did you. :lol:

Saints pour.jpg

saints pour2.jpg

Well I started spending money I don’t have today. I bought a 46 inch black harbor freight Yukon workbench. I’ve had my eyes on it for months and my local store had one. This is for head assembly, vacuum testing, transmission rebuilding tools, and engine building tools and supplies. I belong to their club so
I got early entry to the Black Friday sale, 50.00 off on the box, no interest for 6 months, and double Harbor Freight points. Nice bench for 300.00

IMG_0400.jpeg

IMG_0399.jpeg

IMG_0398.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back