Black listed

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
I have been on here for awhile now . Just wondering if I'm being black balled on this sight . I post question on my build that I never get answer to . I post pics with no reply's . It's making me not to even want to be on this sight . Is my build not good enough to be on this sight . Am I not spending enough money to be considered one the elite crew on here ? I notice there are certain builds that get all the attention . Them are the ones that have more money than sence. Guess if its just a poor boy build like mine then so what . I used to like this sight but am really thanking of moving my build thread to another sight . Rant , cry baby session over . If I am being black listed are the cold shoulder maybe some one can tell me why ?

i dont think you are. hey you have done alot more than i have on mine lol. i understand LOW budget. right now my 72 is my daily driver she has a bad lifter knock but i cant figure out why. it didnt start tell i changed the oil. i changer it twice now trying to figure it out now running 20w-50 and still loses pressure after it gets warm. dosent seem to effect performance so im running her as is. until jan when i get the cash to rebuild it i pray every day she will make it through tell then. btw i watch your thread alot sorry if i havent commented on it. i dont remember if i did. killer car though!

there are alot of up-ity people here I find; think there crap don't stink and I usually don't post often; visit every couple days but my builds go on another site where people like me spend a few hundred on a car a year insted of tens of thousands and have 100x100 shops to work out of

its great to have it all but thats my mind on things; have it but don't shove it in poor peoples faces

Don't think so. Too many good people on here. Sometimes it's a matter of whether or not the people with the knowledge or experience have seen your thread or not. Sometimes it just takes a second request to get your enquiry out to someone who can respond.

I tried answering. But could not get the show to pull up.

i dont think you are. hey you have done alot more than i have on mine lol. i understand LOW budget. right now my 72 is my daily driver she has a bad lifter knock but i cant figure out why. it didnt start tell i changed the oil. i changer it twice now trying to figure it out now running 20w-50 and still loses pressure after it gets warm. dosent seem to effect performance so im running her as is. until jan when i get the cash to rebuild it i pray every day she will make it through tell then. btw i watch your thread alot sorry if i havent commented on it. i dont remember if i did. killer car though!

I would make sure it's not exaust leak it will fool you if not then maybe one of the rocket arms is warring out or a lifter is starting to colaps even my brand new engine in my Dakota starts out with high oil pressure and goes down when warm . I thank that oil your running is to thick I,would run 10w30 or 10w 40

Might be new guy/low post syndrome,...try helpin someone out with some techie stuff, chime in with a couple responses with daily stuff,...we'll warm up,...It worked for me...

Sorry you feel this way. Just a suggestion, when you have a specific question, start a new thread, so everyone scrolling down through the day's posts will see you have a question.

I would make sure it's not exaust leak it will fool you if not then maybe one of the rocket arms is warring out or a lifter is starting to colaps even my brand new engine in my Dakota starts out with high oil pressure and goes down when warm . I thank that oil your running is to thick I,would run 10w30 or 10w 40

just had exhaust done all brand new i ran the thicker oil because my dad and a few people i talked to on here have done it with higher mileage motors. this 360 was put in buy old owner and done horribly wrong. was suppose to have been rebuilt mild cam rofl. anyway you can check the build if you want dont wana post to much on anothers thread lol

Might be new guy/low post syndrome,...try helpin someone out with some techie stuff, chime in with a couple responses with daily stuff,...we'll warm up,...It worked for me...

New guy ? I've been on this sight since 5/2009 . O well guess I'm making more of this than I should . Maybe I just need to become one that just don't care what people thank .

My build has almost 14,000 views and only a handful of people commented on it. People like pictures and probably are following your work but just don't have anything constructive to say. I just continue posting for my own personal timeline an hope that someone can learn from my build. Or just think it sucks. Either way who cares.

Sorry you feel this way. Just a suggestion, when you have a specific question, start a new thread, so everyone scrolling down through the day's posts will see you have a question.

I might try that . Maybe I'm to conservative . And try not take up to much room on the forums

Very good suggestion. I don't normally look at resto threads on a daily basis. BTW, very nice work moparisbest. I'll look in more often.

My build has almost 14,000 views and only a handful of people commented on it. People like pictures and probably are following your work but just don't have anything constructive to say. I just continue posting for my own personal timeline an hope that someone can learn from my build. Or just think it sucks. Either way who cares.

Yeah that's how I'm feeling about my build and why I really started it was to have a timelime thanks or reminding me

I just think most people on this site are very passionate about most of these subjects..but remember if someone is being a jerk well thats on them so please dont feed the fools

there are alot of up-ity people here I find; think there crap don't stink and I usually don't post often; visit every couple days but my builds go on another site where people like me spend a few hundred on a car a year insted of tens of thousands and have 100x100 shops to work out of

its great to have it all but thats my mind on things; have it but don't shove it in poor peoples faces

I will agree with you 100% but at the same time there 1% elite and 99 % poor it's just us poor need to stick together and remember there are at least .300% of the elite that are good people and only 50% of the poor that are good people

Joe, the bigger the site gets, the harder it is to keep up. New threads number in the hundreds per day sometimes and it's easy for them to fall between the cracks. You're a great guy so I know it's nothing personal. Change your handle to ImAHotBlonde and maybe you'll get more attention. :-D

< duckin

You always do reb lol makes me happy to see you reply to my post . So ha ha I have at least one friend lol,thanks reb
im sure if i had come across a post about something you needed help with, i would have replied if i think i have an answer. i must have missed it. i try to help as much as i can... and believe me , i too am on a serious budget LOL it has nothing to do with money, its the heart you put into it..

I try to answer any posts I think I can help

I think the board is less active than some time ago

There's a certain amount of "clique" here, and I guess you can't get away from that.

I agree, start a new thread for specific question, and don't be afraid to "bump" it after a day. Easy way to do that is post your thread, then immediately bookmark it in your browser. (favorites)

Joe, the bigger the site gets, the harder it is to keep up. New threads number in the hundreds per day sometimes and it's easy for them to fall between the cracks. You're a great guy so I know it's nothing personal. Change your handle to ImAHotBlonde and maybe you'll get more attention. :-D

< duckin

Yeah I know it is getting bigger . But I don't thank there is room on this sight for a hot blonde . When we have you on here . And they would want me to show them pics . And my hairy legs would give me up .

I e no this. I also do not open up resto threads. Mostly just answer questions are read up on something if note that I have a lack or no knowledge of.

This is a very important post be ause he gives you the key to it all. Participating in regular non sensical convo'z to other builds and some tech threads will help you get known by others.

Most know my name from the last many years posting like mad (I guess it helps being bored) you'll note that is mostly answering small block tech. I'm good at it. Not great. So I try my best to answer anything I can to help anybody I can.

Your not the first to post such a thread on this very topic.

I might try that . Maybe I'm to conservative . And try not take up to much room on the forums

Please do not think space is finite here. By the time we all fill up the current servers capacity, it'll be a recycled unit for a waffle maker.
Enjoy reading the site but do so post here since that is what makes the site grow and be one a much more enriched place.

You'll find freinds here. A few good people have come to be people I call out of the blue. A couple I have met, a couple I have not.

-
Back