BluePrint Engines 408 Roller Cam Stroker Engine - Pre Release Offer!

-
20200728_200235.jpg
20200728_200255.jpg
20200728_164423.jpg
after 1,000 miles in the 408 Magnum turn key engine I got from Blue print no oil leaks just a little leak at the thermostat housing that is just about sealed. I can say that I am very happy with it and first start up it ran perfect and still does. And as the pictures show it still looks the same as when I got it.

hoping i'll be ready for mine next year, just want to finish up the rest of the drive train first

Sold three of these since i wrote up this post. you guys are the best!!!!
Hey Johnny I was reading this post from you this is probably a dumb question but here goes I'm from the old day's when the double pump fuel log was on the driver's side how come yours and other engine's I've seen on here have them on the passenger side does it make a difference thanks

With the fuel pump/lines on the right, and the throttle cable/kickdown linkage on the left, why would you want the fuel log on the left too? Actually, I think there would be interference on the left side. The 4150 Holleys, and almost every other carb of the "dual feed" type come out of the box setup for having the fuel lines on the right.

I’ve never seen the carb plumbed on the drivers side save a mechanical 6 pack set up. All 4bbl. Carbs are set up for passenger side.

View attachment 1715569355 View attachment 1715569357 View attachment 1715569358 after 1,000 miles in the 408 Magnum turn key engine I got from Blue print no oil leaks just a little leak at the thermostat housing that is just about sealed. I can say that I am very happy with it and first start up it ran perfect and still does. And as the pictures show it still looks the same as when I got it.

Think I`d buy one if I had the extra coin , and dont even have a spare car to put it in !

With the fuel pump/lines on the right, and the throttle cable/kickdown linkage on the left, why would you want the fuel log on the left too? Actually, I think there would be interference on the left side. The 4150 Holleys, and almost every other carb of the "dual feed" type come out of the box setup for having the fuel lines on the right.
Back in 1982 I built up my 340 1973 dart sport and the Holley 750 double pump log all came on the driver's side but I agree about the closeness on drivers side

15960306014085842386656146284743.jpg

Back in 1982 I built up my 340 1973 dart sport and the Holley 750 double pump log all came on the driver's side but I agree about the closeness on drivers side

View attachment 1715569573
Somebody must have put aftermarket bowls on it then, because I've never seen a Holley that actually came that way. I can't even think of a good reason to want it that way. But there must be one.

Hey Johnny I was reading this post from you this is probably a dumb question but here goes I'm from the old day's when the double pump fuel log was on the driver's side how come yours and other engine's I've seen on here have them on the passenger side does it make a difference thanks
Hey buddy, I cant say I have seen a 4150 or 4150 holley with them on the driver side...that would be interesting... I think you may be thinking of the little 3310's where they have a single inlet, and a little feed tube up to the front. Those are too little for what we're doing :) idk if they make 'em bigger than 600.

You originally said "Holley". Quikfuel usually have bowls that can feed from either side. Mystery solved.
look I would not say something on here to lie or mislead someone I did say originally Holley because that is what I had on my 73 dodge dart 340 sport the picture I took is my 74 dart 360 sport I put the picture of the quikfuel because someone said aftermarket bowls I will not ask these type of questions I just wanted to know why

No big deal at all. I dont think anyone was misleading anyone at all. I have owned holley, proform, quick fuels, and have touched thousands of carbs at BluePrint. And I hadn't seen one like that either so I learned something!
Wasnt a bad question at all!

-
Back